Company: Lowes Foods
Posted on: August 6, 2022
Become the Sausageworks' Professor and provide an engaging guest
experience while maintaining operating standards that are above
1. While on the sales floor, become the Sausage Professor, the one
person in the store with a blinding dedication to all things
2. Interact with guests and hosts fun and friendly manner to create
an engaging environment for all guests.
3. Ensure all sausage works staff provides fun, friendly and
4. Actively engage guests through freshly prepared SausageWorks
samples and suggestive selling.
5. To personally demonstrate superior guest service at all
6. To perform activities outlined in Sausage Professor character
7. Achieve sales, shrink and profit goals for the SausageWorks.
8. Maintain desired level of inventory and supplies.
9. Operate the department according to strict merchandising and
10. Ensure the quality of product for sale meets Lowes Foods
11. Maintain sanitation and safety throughout the department
according to Lowes Foods standards.
12. Provide guidance, orientation, training and feedback to ensure
SausageWorks staff achieves satisfactory performance standards.
13. Perform product preparation, receiving, ordering, stocking and
guest service as necessary to achieve standards.
14. Maintain department's labor budget and scheduling
15. Perform PA announcements.
16. Perform all other duties as assigned by management.
1. Friendly, energetic and outgoing personality.
2. Must be able to actively engage guests and be willing to have
fun with our guests.
3. Willingness to perform in front of large crowd and draw
attention to the SausageWorks department.
4. Ability to perform multiple tasks, simultaneously.
5. Ability to stay in character.
6. Ability to work well with others.
7. Ability to lift 25 lbs. consistently and 50 lbs.
8. Ability to read and understand information and direction.
9. Knowledge of deli as well as SausageWorks operations.
10. Ability to supervise people including training and
11. Demonstrated ability and willingness to learn multiple tasks
and technical requirements of the job.
12. Effective communication, guest service and selling skills.
13. Must be at least 18 years old.
14. Ability to bend, kneel and stand for extended periods of
15. Ability to effectively communicate with, and take direction
16. Ability to work well with computers.
Keywords: Lowes Foods, Cary , Sausage Professor, Other , Apex, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!