Area RN-Home Health
Posted on: September 23, 2022
Are you looking for a new adventure? Would you like to explore
eastern NC? We are looking for an Intrastate Travel RN that is open
to supporting branches throughout eastern NC where there is a
vacant position or increased need for nursing talent. An assignment
may vary from one week to several weeks, at the discretion of the
Acting in a Registered Nurse capacity, this role will administer
skilled nursing care for patients in their place of residence,
coordinate care with the interdisciplinary team, patient/family and
referring agency, and assume the responsibility for coordination of
care. Provides admission, case management, and follow-up skilled
nursing visits for patients under Clinical Manager's supervision in
compliance with the state Registered Nurse Practice Act. Ensures
compliance with applicable licensure/certification requirements,
applicable healthcare standards, governmental laws and regulations,
and Company policies, procedures, and philosophy of care.
- Travel to assigned location in a company-provided motor vehicle
to perform nursing duties.
- Evaluates and admits patients to the service, completing
appropriate clinical documentation under the Clinical Manager's
direction. Assesses the individual status and care/instruction
needs of the patient
- Provides in-home care including admission, case management, and
follow-up skilled nursing visits for home health patients.
- Administers ongoing care and case management for each patient,
and provides necessary follow-up as directed by the Clinical
- Confers with physician/provider in developing the initial plan
of treatment/plan of care based on provider's orders and initial
patient assessment. Provides hands-on care, management, and
evaluation of the care plan and teaching of the patient in
accordance with provider orders, under Clinical Manager's
supervision. Revises plan in consultation with a provider based on
ongoing assessments and as required by policy/regulation.
- Coordinates appropriate care, encompassing various healthcare
personnel (such as Physical Therapists, Occupational Therapists,
Home Health Aides, and external providers).
- Participates in Interdisciplinary Team (IDT) meetings in
conjunction with assigned branch scheduled.
- Reports patient care/condition/progress to patient's provider
and Clinical Manager on a continuous basis.
- Implements patient care plan in conjunction with patient and
family to assist them in achieving optimal resolution of
- Coordinates/oversee/supervise the work of LPN, Home Health
Aides, Certified Home Health Aides and provides direction based on
the current plan of care. Monitor the appropriate completion of
documentation by home health aides/personal care workers as part of
the supervisory/oversight responsibility.
- Discharges patients after consultation with the provider and
Clinical Manager, preparing and completing required clinical
- Prepares appropriate medical documentation on all patients,
including any case conferences, patient contacts, medication order
changes, re-certifications, progress updates, and care plans.
- Diploma or Associate's degree in Nursing from an accredited
- Unrestricted RN license in work state-assigned
- Current CPR certification
- Valid drivers' license in good standing
- Minimum of one year of certified home health
- Must be able and willing to travel up to 100% for assignments
- Minimum of three years nursing experience
- Bachelor's degree in Nursing
- HCHB experience and OASIS certification
- Strong med surg, ICU, ER, acute experience
- Organizational and communication skills
Together, we can raise the bar on home healthcare
Kindred at Home, soon becoming CenterWell Home Health, is one of
the nation's leading providers of home care, with an incredible
team of compassionate clinicians who deliver high-quality,
specialty care to patients. Many of our clinicians live in the same
neighborhoods they serve - providing the much-needed care to people
in their community.
As a company, we strive to lead by example and show employees the
same compassion and care we expect them to show patients. We
provide employees the resources, stability and job flexibility they
truly deserve. We help them fulfill their personal and professional
goals while enjoying industry-leading benefits, competitive
salaries, opportunities for career and professional growth, and a
healthy work/life balance.
Part of Humana's Home Solution business
Kindred at Home, soon becoming CenterWell Home Health, cares for
nearly 80,000 patients every day in over 350 locations, across 38
states. As part of Humana Inc., we create experiences that put
patients at the center, working in collaboration with healthcare
providers to bring multidisciplinary care directly to the comfort
and safety of home. The result is easy, comprehensive and
personalized care that helps patients lead healthier, happier
Caring for people who care for our patients
Experience has shown us that supporting and nurturing employees
helps them become the best version of themselves and more
compassionate, committed home health professionals. That's why
CenterWell Home Health never stops working to improve the employee
experience. Our people are our greatest resource, and we are
committed to creating an environment they enjoy stepping into every
World-class employee benefits
- Competitive pay and benefits package
- 50% matching 401(k) contributions up to 6%
- Career advancement opportunities
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Advanced Continuing Education (CE) accredited training
Join Our Team!
Check out our video to get a glimpse of a day in the life of our
Home Health team - Home Health
To learn more, please contact your local recruiter at (toll free)
855-KND-AT-HOME or apply online. Our Recruiters are ready to help
you start a new and rewarding career with Kindred at Home.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity or national origin.
Keywords: CenterWellHomeHealth, Cary , Area RN-Home Health, Other , Cary, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!