CNC Machinist Level 3
Company: Flowserve Corporation
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Company Overview: If a culture of excellence, innovation and
ownership is what you re searching for, consider putting your
experience in motion at Flowserve. As an individual contributor, or
as a leader of people, your enterprise mindset will ensure
Flowserve s position as the global standard in comprehensive flow
control solutions. Here, your opportunity for professional
development and industry leading rewards will be supported by our
foundational commitments to the values of people first, integrity
and safety. Thinking beyond opportunity and reward, at Flowserve,
we are inspired by working together to create extraordinary flow
control solutions to make the world better for everyone! Role
Summary: The Machinist will machine, inspect and produce
manufactured product per operating procedures and instructions.
Machines used in shop: Kearney Treker, Mori Seiki, Olofson,
Schiess, Mitsubishi, Cincinnati and Mazak machines. Preferred
Experience / Skills: Preferred:
- 5 plus years experience operating CNC equipment preferred.
Experience operating Mazak 4- and 5-axis machines highly
- Experience operating manual mills and lathes is a plus.
- Expertise required in machining 300-series stainless steel and
other materials such as Hastelloy C276, Monel 400, iron nickel and
high chrome alloys.
- Experience with control language and a solid understanding of
Espirit or similar programming software desired. Responsibilities &
- Identify hand dressing, polishing, and under-filing needs as
- Statically and dynamically balance impeller castings.
- Using die grinders, complete intricate profiling on castings
made from a variety of steels.
- May include hydro-pressure testing of stainless-steel
- Daily use of air tools to remove material from castings in a
high precision manner.
- Remove casting imperfections and abnormalities by hand using
air driven tools.
- Other duties may be required. Requirements:
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Computer literate.
- Ability to read and follow route sheets/Blue Prints.
- Work well with people.
- Product/Process knowledge.
- Self -Starter.
- High level of organization skills Primary Posting Location:
Raleigh, North Carolina US Job Advertising Title: CNC Machinist
Level 3 Job Posting Category: Operations Employment Type: Full time
Country: United States Auto req ID: 56627BR EOE including
Disability/Protected Veterans. Flowserve will also not discriminate
against an applicant or employee for inquiring about, discussing or
disclosing their pay or, in certain circumstances, the pay of their
co-workers. Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision If you are
a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you
have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are
unable or limited in your ability to use or access as result of
your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by
sending an email to . In order to quickly respond to your request,
please use the words "Accommodation Request" as your subject line
of your email. For more information, read the Accessibility
Keywords: Flowserve Corporation, Cary , CNC Machinist Level 3, Other , Cary, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!