Principal Biostatistician (Remote)
Posted on: September 25, 2022
Your time hereAs an experienced Biostatistician, you will lead
research design and analytical strategies, provide input into
protocols, develop and review statistical analysis plans and
author/co-author reports, abstracts and manuscripts. You will use
your knowledge to advise, provide guidance and to oversee the
quality control of statistical deliverables. As the functional lead
within a study team, you will direct the Biostatistical activities
on a study and be accountable for the deliverables. Senior,
Principal, and Senior Principle level Biostatisticians at Parexel
are client-facing and play an integral part in the study team.Our
Biostatistics teams are not only focused on delivering quality
results for our client's needs, but also value working with one
another in a flexible environment. Although some team members are
home-based and others are office-based, our virtual resources
support our teams to work collaboratively and effectively across
the globe.Our Biostatisticians are not only focused on delivering
quality results for our client's needs, but also value working with
one another. Our virtual resources support our teams to work
collaboratively and effectively across the globe. The overall long
tenure of our team integrates a depth of knowledge and experience.
Working together, you will create paths to answers and contribute
to new therapies which ultimately will impact the patient. - -What
you'll doSupervise, advise and review:
- Leverage your expertise. Develop complex analysis strategies
and execute them using efficient programming techniques (software:
- Foster teamwork. Perform intricate statistical analyses and
provide input to statistical reports. -
- Share knowledge. Provide input to analysis plans, statistical
reports, statistical sections of integrated clinical reports.
- Impact the process. Be a proactive advisor for all types of
analysis from the proposal process through the project life
- Take quality seriously. Review analysis data sets and quality
control all types of statistical analysis deliverables.
- Coach and mentor. Train and uplift junior members of the
department.Cooperate and network:
- Build relationships. Liaise with other biostatistical and
company departments to optimize global efficiency.
- Work collaboratively. Coordinate Biostatistics related project
activities for successful completion within given timelines and
- Interact with heart. Coordinate with clients with regard to
data analysis, scope of work, and budget.
- Demonstrate our expertise.
- Represent Parexel at client meetings.More about youOn your
first day we'll expect you to have:Experience:
- A minimum of 5 years industry (or directly relevant)
- A thorough understanding of the statistical aspects of either
clinical trials and/or observational studies
- Experience in statistical analysis in a clinically related
subject, either within clinical trials or in Epidemiology
- SAS programming or R programming skills (desired)Education:A
Masters or Ph.D. level education in biostatistics, statistics,
mathematics, or another relevant disciplineSkills:
- Confidence, be self-reliant and a quick learner who enjoys
working in a matrixed team
- Good leadership skills
- Strong oral and written English communication skills
- The ability to travel as required, although this is not
- A strong work ethic to promote the development of life changing
treatments for patientsA little about usParexel is proud to be a
leading Clinical Research Organization, with colleagues committed
to make a difference. As a member of our global team, you'll have
discussions in an open environment-sharing expertise, promoting
learning, and getting to know one another on a personal level.
You'll also experience supportive management that encourages career
growth through consistent performance discussions and evaluations.
Whether your interest is to progress into a more senior level
statistical role, or into line management, Parexel prides itself on
career opportunities for our employees.#LI-REMOTE
Keywords: PAREXEL, Cary , Principal Biostatistician (Remote), Other , Apex, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!