Front Desk Administrator
Company: Holly Springs Eye Associates
Location: Holly Springs
Posted on: November 23, 2022
We are seeking an experienced healthcare front desk
administrator. for our one-doctor, independent optometry
We expect the ideal candidate has:
* The ability to communicate clearly with patients, and
professionally provide answers to the most frequently asked
* The ability to learn and use practice management software and
other online applications; our practice uses OfficeMate as its
* Excellent phone skills, and the ability to switch between phone
conversations and in-person conversations with patients.
* The skills needed to schedule patients and re-schedule patients
while optimizing the doctor's daily schedule.
* Knowledge of how health insurance works and the ability to
communicate to patients their benefits.
* Accuracy in collecting payments from patients
* A calm, cool demeanor that's needed in a fast-paced practice.
Rewards for your service include:
* No weekend hours
* Competitive hourly wage, paid time off, health insurance
benefits, 401K +match, profit sharing plan, and monthly bonus
If you have the experience to meet the expectations above please
apply for this position. We would like to see if your talents will
be a good fit for our team, and if we'd be a good fit for you.
Please email your resume only if you have, or currently are
performing the duties described above. Preference is at least 2
years of administrative experience in a healthcare office.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $16.00 - $20.00 per hour
* 401(k) matching
* Health insurance
* Paid time off
* Profit sharing
* 8 hour shift
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Holly Springs Eye Associates, Cary , Front Desk Administrator, Other , Holly Springs, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!