Head of People and Culture
Company: FUJIFILM Diosynth Biotechnologies
Location: Holly Springs
Posted on: November 24, 2022
The Head of People and Culture (PnC) will provide strategic
support to our senior leaders and managers in the development and
implementation of key HR, hiring and recruiting strategies and
processes to support overall business objectives. Reporting to the
Head of Site, the Head of PnC's primary responsibility is
implementation and oversight of People & Culture strategies and
management of day-to-day HR operations and direction in alignment
with the business strategy and objectives. This position develops
integrated solutions and formulates partnerships across the
organization globally in order to deliver value-added services to
the leaders of our Holly Springs site.The ideal candidate has a
demonstrated track record of successfully managing end to end
People & Culture practices across talent acquisition, performance
management, human resource management, workforce planning,
communication and ESG. The successful candidate will have
experience effectively coaching, guiding and influencing leadership
to drive a dynamic, inclusive culture and environment of the
company. External US Job Responsibilities
- Senior Leader of four sections Talent Acquisition, Human
Resources, Internal Communication & ESG.
- Identifies, develops, and ensures the effective delivery of all
assigned People programs and initiatives for our site (e.g. talent
acquisition, strategic workforce planning, performance and salary
review, workforce planning, organizational change, college
- Accountable for recruitment and retention programs, processes,
and services designed to deliver skilled and talented workforce to
meet organizational needs.
- Provides agency oversight by identifying relevant, diverse
suppliers. Manages performance of agencies through identification
and review of agency metrics.
- Provides routine data driven reports for PMO, Site Lead, and
Steering Committee recommending strategic improvements as
- Provides input on salary and bonus reviews and programs.
- Manages assigned P&L budget and line items with an eye
toward optimizing cost while balancing risk.
- Supports and guides compensation and benefits programs from
implementation to ongoing administration.
- Establishes, builds and maintains strong relationships with key
PNC partners to ensure elements are successfully coordinated to
meet business needs and priorities.
- Builds trust-based, collaborative, sustainable relationships
with executives, managers and employees.
- Ensures compliance with applicable federal, state and local
laws to mitigate company liability and risks.
- Accountable for all applicable HRIS systems and all personnel
files and data inclusive of the proper storage and retention.
- Keeps current and identifies trends and new approaches in PnC
to support retention and recruitment efforts as a dynamic,
- Accountable for providing input to Head of Site and managing
budget within assigned area to ensure accomplishment of
departmental and organizational goals.
- Works with the training department to develop training and
development programs which provide professional development
opportunities for employees.Preferred Requirements
- Senior Leadership experience / Experience leading leaders
- Experience working with c-suite executives
- Experience working within the Life Science Community
- Experience working in larger organization - preferably
- Demonstrated track record of recruiting success in a metrics
- PHR, SPHR certification highly preferredBasic Requirements
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- 10+ years HR experience with a minimum of 5 years of corporate
recruiting experience in a high volume, fast-pace environment
- 5+ years' leadership experience in Human Resources & Talent
- Thorough understanding of ATS/HRIS systems
- Demonstrated expertise in identifying, defining, and develop
- Proven expertise in designing successful recruitment and people
- Ability to translate business objectives into actionable
workforce plansFDBN works with technical data, technology and
materials that are subject to U.S. export laws and regulations.
This position will require access to technical data, technology and
source code that is controlled under U.S. export laws and
regulations, including but not limited to the International Traffic
in Arms Regulations at 22 C.F.R. Parts 120 - 130 and Export
Administration Regulations in 15 C.F.R. Part 730 - 774, as may be
amended. To conform to these laws and regulations, applicants must
be U.S. citizens, lawful permanent residents of the U.S., protected
individuals as defined by 8 USC 1324(b)(a)(3) (i.e., asylees and
refugees) or otherwise eligible for an export authorization from
the U.S. Department of State or U.S. Department of Commerce. Offers
of employment will be contingent on the Company's ability to secure
an export authorization.FDBN is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender
identify or any other protected class. If an accommodation to the
application process is needed, please email .To all agencies
Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of FUJIFILM about
this requisition. All resumes submitted by search firms/employment
agencies to any employee at FUJIFILM via-email, the internet or in
any form and/or method will be deemed the sole property of
FUJIFILM, unless such search firms/employment agencies were engaged
by FUJIFILM for this requisition and a valid agreement with
FUJIFILM is in place. In the event a candidate who was submitted
outside of the FUJIFILM agency engagement process is hired, no fee
or payment of any kind will be paid.
Keywords: FUJIFILM Diosynth Biotechnologies, Cary , Head of People and Culture, Other , Holly Springs, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!