Posted on: November 25, 2022
*HIRING IMMEDIATLY*This position has a payrate of $15Join Our Team.
Get a Sign-On Bonus. New employees hired into full-time, eligible
positions between April 1, 2022, and December 31, 2022, will
receive an award up to $500.At CoreCivic, our employees are driven
by a deep sense of service, high standards of professionalism and a
responsibility to better the public good. We are currently seeking
a -Security -Monitor I, Community Corrections Male Only - -who has
a passion for providing the highest quality care in a residential
setting. Come join a team that is dedicated to making an impact for
the people and communities we serveThe -Monitor I, Community
Corrections Male Only is responsible for the supervision of the
facility population including but not limited to safety, security
and facility sanitation. - -This role provides for the care,
custody and control of residents and establishes a safe environment
for the facility, staff, visitors and residents. -
- Monitor resident population and reports any suspicious
activities or violations of policy, procedures, or regulations by
residents or other individuals.
- Conduct resident counts, searches, room inspections, and
vehicle searches as required. - -Conduct drug and alcohol testing
as needed or as directed by facility administration.
- Process residents for intake/discharge in accordance with
policies and procedures.
- Monitor resident worker activities, provides necessary
instruction, and applies standards and procedures for the
completion and quality of work performed by residents, where
- Perform rescue functions at accidents, emergencies and
disasters to include administering basic emergency medical aid and
CPR, physically removing people away from dangerous situations, and
securing and evacuating people from confined areas.
- High School diploma, GED certification or equivalent is
- Work experience in the operations of a correctional facility is
- Ability to communicate clearly verbally and in writing and
apply problem solving techniques to complex issues. -
- Must be available to work any hours, any shift.
- Must complete pre-service and other training programs as
- A valid driver's license is required.
- Minimum age requirement: Must be at least 21 years of
age.CoreCivic is a Drug-Free Workplace & EOE including
Keywords: CoreCivic, Cary , Monitor I, Other , Cary, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!