Company: UNC Health Care
Location: Holly Springs
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Description Become part of an inclusive organization with over
40,000 diverse employees, whose mission is to improve the health
and well-being of the unique communities we serve.Summary:
Consults with, monitors, and performs tests on patients undergoing
1. Documents history and physical assessment for patients
undergoing procedures within the cath lab.
2. Explains procedures and treatments to patients to gain patient
cooperation and understanding and allay apprehension.
3. Prepares patient for procedure by positioning and using
4. Operates diagnostic imaging equipment to produce contrast
enhanced radiographs of heart and cardiovascular system
5. Operates multichannel physiologic monitor to measure and record
functions of cardiovascular and pulmonary systems of patient during
6. Observes patient, records significant conditions and reactions.
Communicates with physician regarding patient's condition and
reaction to drugs, treatments, and other significant incidents.
7. Assists Physician in diagnostic and interventional
8. Provides technical assistance as needed.
9. Complies with departmental, hospital, and regulatory policies
10. Accepts responsibility for personal growth and development and
Other InformationOther information:
--- Associate's degree (A. A.) or graduation from a cardiovascular
related program required.
--- RCIS, RRT, or RDCS required. ACLS. ARRT , RESP CARE
Professional Experience Requirements:
--- At least one year experience in invasive procedures or 2 years
relevant healthcare experience.
Knowledge/Skills/and Abilities Requirements:
--- Language Skills: Ability to read, analyze, and interpret
general business periodicals, professional journals, technical
procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports,
business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to
effectively present information and respond to questions from
groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
Mathematical Skills: Ability to calculate figures and amounts such
as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages,
area, circumference, and volume. Ability to apply concepts of basic
algebra and geometry. Reasoning Ability: Ability to define
problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid
conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical
instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several
abstract and concrete variables.
Job DetailsLegal Employer: -NCHEALTHEntity: UNC Rex Holly Springs
Organization Unit: HS Diagnostic Services -Work Type: Per Diem
Standard Hours Per Week: 4.00Work Schedule: VariableLocation of
Job: US:NC:Holly SpringsExempt From Overtime: Exempt: No
Keywords: UNC Health Care, Cary , Cardiovascular Specialist, Other , Holly Springs, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!