Room Attendant - Flexible Schedules
Company: Sonesta International Hotels
Posted on: November 26, 2022
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Deliver on the promise of Sonesta Service in all interactions
with guests and clients according to the Sonesta G.U.E.S.T.
- Respond to guest complaints, special requests and ensure
corrective action is taken to achieve complete guest
- Clean and service assigned rooms or areas according to
established standards and procedures including making beds,
dusting, vacuuming, cleaning and sanitizing bathrooms, removing
trash, etc. May include cleaning the kitchen area, room
refrigerator, microwave, coffee maker, dishware, etc.
- Notify supervisor when service is completed so rooms may be
sold or occupied. Report any room unable to be serviced to
supervisor according to established procedures.
- When assigned to laundry, monitor laundry supplies and
equipment to ensure they are sufficient and in working order.
Operate washers and dryers according to hotel standards and
manufacturers guidelines. Receive soiled linens and inspect for
damaged or stained items. Fold and store clean linens, report
damages to supervisor.
- Minimize waste of supplies and amenities within all areas of
- May regularly assist with deep cleaning projects.
- Report needed repairs or unsafe conditions to supervisor.
- Handle all lost and found items according to established
- Promote teamwork and quality service through daily
communication and coordination with other shifts and departmental
- Ensure compliance with federal, state and local laws regarding
health and safety services.
- Perform other duties as assigned.QUALIFICATIONS AND
- Some previous housekeeping experience preferred.
- Previous background from the extended stay industry
- Ability to speak, read, and write fluent English is preferred;
other languages beneficial.
- Basic reading, writing and mathematical abilities are
- Frequently standing up, bending, climbing, kneeling, and moving
about the facility.
- Carrying, lifting or pulling items weighing up to 75
- Will be required to regularly use commercial cleaning
- Will be required to work mornings, evening, weekends, and
Sonesta recognizes that benefits play a vital role in helping
ensure the health and financial security of employees and their
families. We offer a variety of benefits to our employees
including: Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance, Health Savings
Account with Company Match, 401(k) Retirement Plan with Company
Match, Paid Vacation and Sick Days, Sonesta Hotel Discounts,
Educational Assistance, Paid Parental Leave, Company Paid Life
Insurance, Company Paid Short Term and Long Term Disability
Insurance and Various Employee Perks and Discounts.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status, or any
other characteristic protected by local, state, or federal laws,
rules, or regulations.
Keywords: Sonesta International Hotels, Cary , Room Attendant - Flexible Schedules, Other , Morrisville, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!