Company: Home Instead- Corporate
Posted on: November 26, 2022
START YOUR *FOREVER JOB* WITH US.
CAREGivers are Special.
*See us here:
Home Instead provides a variety of non-medical services that allow
seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging
with dignity, care and compassion.
Looking for ALL Shifts. Customized Scheduling.
**Please Note: We will never NEVER ask for your Financial or Social
Security information over the phone.**
We service Wake County. Cities included: Raleigh, Knightdale, Wake
Forest, Garner, Clayton, Cary, Apex, Morrisville, Holly Springs,
Fuquay-Varina, And surrounding areas
- COMPETITIVE HOURLY WAGES
- Personal introductions to new clients
- Bonded and insured protection
- Defined career development opportunities
- Classroom training and...
- Excellent hands-on training program
- 24/7 Support from office staff
- Mileage reimbursement
- Bonus Opportunities
- Direct Deposit
- Accidental/Wellness Benefit (Allstate)
- Heathiest You, a healthcare plan through Teledoc
- 401 K
- Paid VacationQualifications:
- Age 18 or older
- Have your own reliable transportation
- Possess a valid driver's license, and valid auto insurance
- Resilient and adaptable
- Previous experience is a plus as a home health aide (HHA),
personal care assistant (PCA), certified nursing assistant (CNA),
registered nurse (RN),
- Previous experience is also a plus as home-care caregiver,
elderly-care caregiver, working at a senior living facility,
customer service or veterinary tech
- A background check, DMV check, and drug screen will be
performed by Home InsteadResponsibilities include, but are not
- Companionship and conversation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Assistance with grooming and bathing
- Alzheimer's and dementia care
- Transportation and errands"Be devoted to one another in love.
Honor one another above yourselves." (Rom. 12:10)
START YOUR *FOREVER JOB* WITH US. CAREGivers are Special. *See us
Keywords: Home Instead- Corporate, Cary , CAREGiver, Other , Apex, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!