Cashier up to $16 per hour- Sundays OFF
Company: Chick-fil-a West Cary
Posted on: January 21, 2023
Job DescriptionRole SummaryFoster an environment of excellence
and create Raving Fans by executing all tenets of Second Mile
Service (2MS), Operational Excellence (OE) and Creating Emotional
Connections (EC).General Responsibilities
- Read, understand and comply with all parts of the Team Member
- Understand all tenets of Second Mile Service (2MS), Operational
Excellence (OE) and Creating Emotional Connections (EC).
- Deliver portions that are correct and meet all weight and
- Execute FIFO (First In, First Out) model is being
- Protect the customer experience by ensuring packaging, food
presentation and quality is top level.
- Appropriately handle all customer issues and play a positive
role in customer recovery.
- Show up on time, have a great attitude and work hard for your
- Constantly improve yourself by finding ways to do your work
better and faster.
- Proactively pursue the certification process and look for
opportunities to be cross-trained.
- Be responsible to fill your shift if you are not able
- Ensure your appearance is in compliance with the Handbook
- Be a team player
- Display good stewardship and a sense of ownership for the
- Back of the House (BOH) -- Use holding and timing system and
batch numbering on holding pans and in the chute system.
- BOH -- Track waste and store according to
- Available to work a minimum of 35 hours per week
- Understand the expectation of Chick-fil-A customer service
standards and operational excellence.Skills
- Outgoing and fun
- Great attitude
- Hard working
- Demonstrate leadership attributes
- Positive attitude & role model
- Responsive to teams needs
- Takes initiative
- Works to serve others
- Motivated to grow and to learn
- Great verbal communicator
- Desire for ongoing training/education
- Detailed & keenly observant
- Passion for procedural discipline
- Able to lift 40 - 60 pounds on a consistent basisby Jobble
Keywords: Chick-fil-a West Cary, Cary , Cashier up to $16 per hour- Sundays OFF, Other , Cary, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!