Manufacturing Associate (Fill & Finish Operations) - Nights
Company: CSL Behring LTD
Location: Holly Springs
Posted on: January 24, 2023
Do you want to work with a company that tackles fascinating
problems and find solutions to complex challenges? Seqirus has an
exciting opportunity to join our expanding team in Holly Springs,
NC. With the state-of-the-art manufacturing facility and an
expertise in influenza science we are one of the world leaders in
the production of the influenza vaccine. We operate as one
integrated global company, drawing together expert staff from
different countries to collaborate. Together, we're working to
protect communities from seasonal influenza and global pandemic
threats. When you join Seqirus, you join a team dedicated to making
a difference in people's lives. It's a feeling of possibility,
creativity, and purpose that inspires us every day.
Reporting to the Supervisor , will be a shop floor employee in our
Fill & Finish manufacturing operations team. The area of focus
could be aseptic filling, formulation & support, or inspection and
packaging. You will provide (train in) the technical skill-sets
necessary to manufacture high quality biologicals safely in a
compliant, efficient, and cost-effective manner.
* Shift: NIghts
* Hours: 6PM - 6AM
* Follows 2-2-3 schedule
* Job level will be determined based on years of relevant
experience to our processes and equipment
* Become trained on basic processes and equipment and serves as a
hands-on resource in Production.
* Conduct all assigned activities in a safe and cGMP compliant
* Cleaning, preparing, and sterilizing production equipment.
* Cleaning and disinfecting production rooms.
* Assembly, set-up, and disassembly of production equipment.
* Execute process steps according to defined SOPs and BPRs.
* Document activities following cGMPs.
* Handle biologically and chemically hazardous good.
* Interface with process automation systems and electronic business
systems (e.g, PAS, BAS, PLCs, LIMS, SAP, LiveLink.)
* Involved in Qualification and Validation activities.
* Identify and communicate process issues.
* Involved in completion of root cause investigations and CAPA.
* Work within a collaborative teamwork environment
Your skills and experience
* High school diploma/GED required, with training and education
from biotechnology coursework being a plus;
* Minimum of 1 year of transferrable skills and experience OR
equivalent education, coursework or hands-on training in
biomanufacturing related areas; experience in pharmaceutical,
biotechnology, or sterile production environments.
* Basic knowledge of cGMP requirements preferred
* Experience with aseptic filling, formulation & support, or
inspection and packaging, or similar unit operations is an
* Experience completing SOPs and documenting work
* Basic mechanical aptitude or knowledge of electronic / mechanical
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, 401K, and PTO
available from your first day of hire.
Seqirus is committed to attracting and retaining world-class
employees who are valued for their contributions to achieving
business objectives. Learn more about some of the benefits you can
participate in when you join Seqirus.
Seqirus is part of CSL Limited (ASX: CSL). As one of the largest
influenza vaccine providers in the world, Seqirus is a major
contributor to the prevention of influenza globally and a
transcontinental partner in pandemic preparedness. Learn more about
We want Seqirus to reflect the world around us
As a global organisation with employees in 35+ countries, CSL
embraces diversity, equity and inclusion. Learn more about
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at Seqirus.
Do work that matters at Seqirus!
Keywords: CSL Behring LTD, Cary , Manufacturing Associate (Fill & Finish Operations) - Nights, Other , Holly Springs, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!