SOX ITGC Compliance Consultant - Remote / Telecommute
Company: CYNET SYSTEMS
Posted on: January 26, 2023
- Client interface for understanding the SOX IT General Controls
as applicable to Application & Infrastructure operations
- Conducting assessment of existing processes and aligning them
to COBiT 2019 standard.
- Conducting TOE and TOD for ITGCs
- Documentation of as-is SOX 404 IT General Controls as they are
currently being executed in client environments.
- Identify process exceptions and risk with respect to
materiality defined by the SOX controller.
- Evaluating 3rd parties and their ITGC environments by
assessment of SSAE18 reports
- Create Process Summaries, Compliance runbooks and
- Define RACI for Control owners, executioners etc.
- Work with Senior Management of the organization and business
teams in getting assertions.
- Point of contact for the client compliance & IT audit team for
provisioning SOX audit evidence within the SLAs defined.
- Provide strategic guidance & consulting support on
implementation of SOX controls for Networks, Operating Systems,
System Security, Backup & Recovery, Storage, BCP/DR
- Identify technical remediations for SOX 404 ITGC and create
short term and long term roadmap for remediation
- Conducting regular training for technical teams for SOX control
implementation & audits.
Skills and Experience:
- Should have worked on consulting/implementation & audit of SOX
IT General Controls associated with IT Operations
- CGEIT, COBiT Experience & COSO ERM execution
- Excellent understand & experience in IT applications &
infrastructure management which includes SDLC, App Security,
DevOps, Networks, Data Centre Operations, Service
Management/Service Desk, Server Management etc.
- Excellent understanding of IT Service Management processes.
- Should be able to identify & report risks related to SOX ITGC
design effectiveness & operational effectiveness gaps
- Should have experience in executing end-to-end SOX ITGC audit
- Exposure to other regulatory compliances such as Data
- Candidate should have client facing experience.
- B.E/B.Tech with MBA preferred.
Candidates with following Certifications will be Preferred:
- ISO 27001 Implementer, Lead Auditor.
- ITIL V3.0
Keywords: CYNET SYSTEMS, Cary , SOX ITGC Compliance Consultant - Remote / Telecommute, Other , Cary, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!