Account Executive - Audiovisual (AV) Systems Integration
Posted on: January 27, 2023
AvidexDescription:Avidex is growing! We're searching for an
experienced Account Executive to strengthen our Sales team and help
us deliver innovative AV solutions to business and institutions
across the Southeast territory, primarily North Carolina. You'll be
integral to our company's success, as we enable organizations to
collaborate and create state-of-the-art audiovisual and unified
communication technologies that enhance the way people work, learn
and live. That's why we provide an environment focused on openness,
innovation, trust and collaboration.You'd be a great fit if you are
a passionate seller, partnership builder, reliable teammate and
goal conqueror.As the Account Executive, you'll support assigned
territories by developing businesses, identifying marketplace
opportunities, and engaging new clients.Responsibilities may
- Cold-calling prospective sales prospects and managing existing
- Developing and presenting sales quotes and proposals.
- Implementing sales and marketing tactics and programs to meet
or exceed sales objectives.
- Managing all aspects of customer accounts including expediting
purchase decisions, communicating project lead times, obtaining
appropriate change orders, and assisting with customer collections,
- Providing sales support, coordination, and planning throughout
the entire pre and post selling process.
- Providing sales forecast data.Requirements:Skills and
experience you'll need:
- Associate's degree or equvalent experience, a Bachelors degree
- 3+ years' experience providing consultative sales and customer
support in AV/IT or similar technology industry.
- Innovation and passion.
- Ability to learn quickly, self-motivate, and be a team
- Accountability, emotional intelligence, and integrity.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, interpersonal and
- Intermediate computer skills including proficiency using MS
Office and Salesforce.Top candidates will have:
- Bachelor's degree.
- Business-to-business sales experience within the audiovisual
(AV), or information technology (IT) industry.If you have
experience working in Sales with a consultative background, or
business-to-business sales, we need your skills. Apply
today!Company benefits include:
- Competitive compensation plan (base plus uncapped
- Full medical, dental and vision benefits
- 401(k) with employer match
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Welcoming and friendly work environment
- Casual dress code
- Additional perksEqual Employment
Opportunity/M/F/disability/protected veteran statusPI201395654
Keywords: Avidex, Cary , Account Executive - Audiovisual (AV) Systems Integration, Other , Cary, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!