Pricing and Contracts Coordinator
Company: Accentuate Staffing
Posted on: March 12, 2023
Accentuate Staffing has an immediate Hybrid Pricing and Contracts
Coordinator for a global Medical Device Company in Morrisville.
Recent College graduates that have internship or work experience in
finance or business administration are encouraged to apply.
The Pricing and Contracts Coordinator is responsible for applying
knowledge, skills, tools and techniques to implement and maintain
various aspects of pricing and contracts. Focus areas include
loading all customer price components and item attributes into
multiple systems, performing price auditing and updating functions
to prevent margin erosion, ensure data accuracy, integrity and
consistency and facilitate communications between departments and
- Utilize available research tools to draw sound conclusions and
effectively determine appropriate courses of action to meet the
internal and external requirements for surgery centers, hospitals,
distributors and government agencies, as required.
- Coordinate price changes to customer accounts, managing
customer specific price changes and processing monthly customer
- Manage the entry, revision, and communication of customer
specific pricing records.
- Support the Sales Teams by producing and interpreting
sales/pricing reports when required.
- Maintain membership affiliation to pricing contracts for GPOs
- Maintain constant communication with the Salesforce, Sales
Management, Customer Service, Finance, and Marketing to ensure
pricing compliance and appropriate resolution of all pricing
- Ensure compliance with pricing guidelines and governance
covering price requests, quotes, and contracts based on the pricing
- Manage monthly price renewal process and expiration
- Communicate contract agreement adjustments and expirations to
internal senior management, field sales and distributors.
- Maintain all documentation related to contracts. Maintain
electronic back-up files for all proposals, pricing approvals and
- Contribute to team efforts by accomplishing related results in
a cooperative and supportive manner.
- Act as liaison with Marketing, Sales, Customer Service and
other departments as requested by the department head.
- Participate in department or company projects as they relate to
Pricing and Contract Management or relative data.
- Provide general informational support for the Strategic Pricing
and Contract Management department.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 2 years in office environment working with reports and
- 2 years of contract administration experience
- Experience with SAP preferred.
Keywords: Accentuate Staffing, Cary , Pricing and Contracts Coordinator, Other , Morrisville, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...