Patient Services Representative / Phlebotomist
Location: Holly Springs
Posted on: March 16, 2023
Patient Services Representative
- Contract Duration 6-9 months
- The Patient Services Representative (PSR I) represents the face
of the company to patients who come in, both as part of their
health routine and for insights into life-defining health
- The Patient Services Representative draws quality blood samples
from patients and prepares those specimens for lab testing while
following established practices and procedures.
- The Patient Services Representative has direct contact with
patients and creates an atmosphere of trust and confidence while
explaining procedures to patients and drawing blood specimens in a
skillful, safe, and accurate manner.
- The PSR I will demonstrate Leadership Behaviors while focusing
on process excellence skills and sensitivity to confidentiality and
accuracy of patient information.
- Under the direction of the area supervisor, perform daily
activities accurately and on time.
- Maintain a safe and professional environment.
- Performs with confidence, both the forensic and clinical
specimen collection and processing duties following established
practices and procedures.
- Maintains required records and documentation.
- Demonstrates organizational commitment and promotes a positive
image to patients, clients, employees, and the public in
- Ability to provide quality, error-free work in a fast-paced
- Ability to work independently with minimal on-site
- Excellent phlebotomy skills including pediatric and
- Flexible and available based on staffing needs, which includes
weekends, holidays, on-call, and overtime.
- High school diploma or equivalent. Medical training: medical
assistant or paramedic training preferred.
- Phlebotomy certification is preferred (Required in California,
Nevada, and Washington).
- Minimum of 6 months experience.
- One(+) year of phlebotomy experience is preferred.
- Customer service in a retail or service environment is
preferred. Keyboard/data entry experience is a must.
Additional Job Details:
- Candidates will see 3-6 patients per day
About The Company:
- Our client empowers people to take action to improve health
outcomes. Derived from the world's largest database of clinical lab
results, our diagnostic insights reveal new avenues to identify and
treat disease, inspire healthy behaviors and improve healthcare
- The company annually serves one in three adult Americans and
half the physicians and hospitals in the United States, and their
47,000 employees understand that, in the right hands and with the
right context, their diagnostic insights can inspire actions that
- As the worlds leading provider of diagnostic information
services, this company is committed to positively impacting the
communities they are a part of by promoting a healthier world,
building value for all its stakeholders, and creating an inspiring
and inclusive workplace. Inclusion & Diversity is woven into who
they are and what they do. The company is inspired by the
experiences and perspectives of its diverse employees. Diversity of
thought and authentic connections empower this company to create
valuable solutions and deliver inclusive care to its patients and
Keywords: GTT, Cary , Patient Services Representative / Phlebotomist, Other , Holly Springs, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...