Research Development & Sciences
Company: ICONMA, LLC
Location: Holly Springs
Posted on: May 25, 2023
- Designs and executes experiments for qualitative and
quantitative LC-MS analysis of mRNA vaccine candidates.
- Contributes to method qualification to support process and
- Evaluates Client analytical technologies, proposes new
analytical methods or improvements to current methods.
- Uses a data driven approach to drive development
- Proactively identifies development and improvement
opportunities, generates a supportive business case, and drives
cross-functional teams to deliver those opportunities.
- Leads the development and execution of strategies, plans, and
methods to enable product and process development, and method
- Authors study protocols, characterization reports, and/or
scientific manuscripts for external publication and patent
- Ensures all experimental procedures and documentation are
compliant with highest quality and regulatory standards.
- Extensive experience with LC-MS method development for large
- Highly proficient in utilizing Thermos LC-MS systems: Vanquish
Duo, TSQ, Orbitrap XL and Exploris instrument.
Nice to have:
- Experience with method qualification and sample testing in a
GxP environment is highly desired.
As an equal opportunity employer, ICONMA prides itself on creating
an employment environment that supports and encourages the
abilities of all persons regardless of race, color, gender, age,
sexual orientation, citizenship, or disability.
Keywords: ICONMA, LLC, Cary , Research Development & Sciences, Other , Holly Springs, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...