Client Service Supervisor
Posted on: May 18, 2019
What you'll be doing...
Team Lead is responsible for coaching, developing, and evaluating a
team of non-exempt employees, ensuring the overall quality of
- Monthly quality monitoring.
- Reviewing new process documentation.
- Monthly 1:1s with employees.
- Facilitate monthly team meetings.
- Manage attendance and audit payroll.
- Handle customer escalations.
- Manage oversight on executive conferences.
- Join technical bridges to help manage outages or impacting
- Miscellaneous projects including training, testing, and
assisting with new product/process rollouts.
- Respond to VOICE customers who give a Passive or Detractor
score on surveys.
- Follow-up with customers regarding non-technical operator error
- Assess and interview candidates for open positions.
What we're looking for...
You'll need to have:
- Bachelor's degree or four or more years of work
- Four or more years of relevant work experience.
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule, including nights and
weekends as necessary.
Even better if you have:
- A degree.
- Four or more years of experience as a team lead in conferencing
and collaboration services environment
- Product/ Feature knowledge.
- Advanced knowledge and experience with MS Excel.
- Strong analytical, interpersonal, verbal and written
- Ability to set professional standards in a business
environment, with leadership abilities and customer service.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office suite.
- Ability to consult on best solutions for customer needs.
- Ability to comfortably articulate the benefits of our Platinum
- Ability to build strong and lasting relationships with our
When you join Verizon...
You'll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people,
transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with
each other. Beyond powering America's fastest and most reliable
network, we're leading the way in broadband, cloud and security
solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as,
video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and
benefits, but we're about more than that. Verizon is a place where
you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in
code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our
employees' differences,including race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and
Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Keywords: Verizon, Cary , Client Service Supervisor, Other , Cary, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!