Company: Met Life
Posted on: June 14, 2019
Job Location: Cary, NC
Role Value Proposition:
The incumbent will provide global identity management and
administration services for multiple server, mainframe and
application environments. Support environment of 50k+ users across
- Create and provision IDs for multiple OS environments,
applications and remote access.
- Monitor multiple intake systems (group mailboxes, request
forms, etc.) for reported access requests and issues.
- Troubleshoot and perform root cause analysis of ID and access
- Support audit and reporting requirements.
- Update and maintain team procedures and documents. Train junior
team members. Essential Business Experience and Technical
- 2+ years of experience in an IT Operations, ID Administration
or server support role
- Basic to intermediate-level understanding of Active Directory
ID and group administration
- Experience with ID provisioning tools and request systems (e.g.
Remedy, Service Now, etc.)
- Good communication skills: ability to build effective
partnerships with peer groups, vendor staff, etc.
- Strong analytical, problem solving and documentation skills.
- Familiarity with Mainframe RACF ID provisioning.
- Experience with ID provisioning in UNIX/Linux environments
- Scripting (PowerShell, Python, Perl, or similar)
- Bachelor s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or
related field Business Category
Global Infrastructure Technology Operations
Number of Openings
At MetLife, we re leading the global transformation of an industry
we ve long defined. United in purpose, diverse in perspective, we
re dedicated to making a difference in the lives of our
MetLife is a proud equal opportunity/affirmative action employer
committed to attracting, retaining, and maximizing the performance
of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is MetLife's policy to
ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or
harassment based on race, color, religion, sex (including
pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability,
national origin, marital or domestic/civil partnership status,
genetic information, citizenship status, uniformed service member
or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by
MetLife maintains a drug-free workplace.
For immediate consideration, click the Apply Now button. You will
be directed to complete an on-line profile. Upon completion, you
will receive an automated confirmation email verifying you have
successfully applied to the job.
Requisition #: 109022
Associated topics: attack, forensic, identity, iam, information
security, malicious, protect, security, security analyst, security
Keywords: Met Life, Cary , IAM Administrator, Other , Cary, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!