HCS APPLICATION SYSTEMS ANALYST - IT BUSINESS & REVENUE CYCLE SYSTEMS
Company: UNC Health Care
Posted on: November 20, 2020
DescriptionThis position may involve support of varioushospitals
and health care systems within the UNC Health Care System, but
willbe employed by Rex Hospital, Inc. (this includes, but is not
limited to, forpurposes of payroll, health benefits, retirement
options, and applicablepolicies)UNC Health is seeking aself-driven
and hard-working SharePoint Analyst to join our growing
SharePointteam. The ideal candidate should have the experience we
seek apart fromtechnical skills, one should have good interpersonal
skills with strong sense offunctional capabilities to work with
internal customers on system requirementsand problems. Analytical
and critical thinking will be crucial in working withclients.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Ability to analyze, design, document, develop,quality assurance
testing, and implementation for SharePoint Online and
- Work with Business and IT Owners to gather,translate, and
implement requirements to technical solutions.
- Experience using SharePoint Online withthird-party applications
like ShareGate and Nintex
- Works with staff to develop and maintainstandard practices &
policies to support the application configuration,usage, platform,
and development solutions.
- Provide end-user training as necessary.-Preferred
- Demonstrated experiencewith SharePoint 2013 and Microsoft
Office365 / SharePoint Online.
- SharePoint or SharePointOnline migration experience.
- Applied experience infacilitating business requirements,
research, and documentation.
- Knowledge and experiencein implementing or supporting custom
- Demonstrate the abilityto quickly learn new technologies and
adapt to business processes.Preferred Knowledge:
- PowerShell, SharePointDesigner, Sharegate, InfoPath, Nintex
Forms / Workflow, PowerApps / Automateknowledge is an
- Experience usingServiceNow ticketing
service.QualificationsEDUCATION REQUIREMENTS:Bachelor's degree
inComputer Science, Information Systems Management or related field
(orequivalent combination of education, training and
LICENSURE/CERTIFICATION REQUIREMENTS:No licensure orcertification
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:If a Bachelor's degree: Two
(2) years of direct experience.If an Associate's degree: Six (6)
years of direct experience.If a High Schooldiploma or GED: Ten (10)
years of direct experience.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES REQUIREMENTS:Excellent
analyticaland communication skills. Ability to work well in a team
environment.Demonstrated ability to successfully manage multiple
tasks simultaneously.Highly responsive to internal customers.
Keywords: UNC Health Care, Cary , HCS APPLICATION SYSTEMS ANALYST - IT BUSINESS & REVENUE CYCLE SYSTEMS, Professions , Cary, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!