Company: HD Supply
Posted on: February 18, 2021
Company Overview Did you know that HD Supply is one of the largest
distribution companies in North America? Our sweet spot is
connecting maintenance and construction products with businesses
that need them. Our company size ($6 billion and growing) and
culture allows our associates to learn and grow in all kinds of
ways. Our mission is to build our cities and keep them running. Our
Warehouse Associates connect our customers with the goods they need
to make this happen. Shift: Monday-Friday, 5:30am Location: 9200
Globe Center Drive Morrisville,NC 27560 In this job, you'll do
things like (Modify based on position):
- Select orders, verify stock and inventory levels, and assist
other areas of the warehouse with achieving production (lines per
- Move and sort packages from conveyor belts or trucks on to
- Effectively stack and palletize packages.
- Shrink-wrap pallets prior to loading them onto trailers.
- Load pallets onto trailers using an electric pallet jack or
pacer. Some perks of this job include:
- Monday - Friday Schedule (No Weekends!)
- Competitive Pay
- Opportunities for Career Advancement Must-haves to apply for
this job (Modify based on position) :
- 18+ years of age
- Able to pass a drug test
- Able to do things like lift up to 50lbs, walk, move, push, and
pull product throughout the day
- Able to speak English fluently (due to Voice Pick system) What
will give you an edge (Modify based on position) :
- Forklift experience
- Experience working in a fast paced, productivity-driven
environment Click "apply now" so we can get to know you! Job
Description & Qualifications Job Summary Responsible for
specialized warehouse tasks in loading, unloading, order pulling,
shipping, returns, forklift, fabrication, counter, or may have a
generalized role working in all departments. Major Tasks,
Responsibilities and Key Accountabilities
- Completes tasks such as loading, unloading, sorting, picking,
stocking, staging, fabrication and transportation of goods.
- Loads and unloads materials to and from designated storage
area, such as racks, shelves, or vehicles. Stacks or piles
materials, such as lumber, boards, or pallets.
- Installs protective devices, such as bracing, padding, or
strapping, to prevent shifting or damage to items being
- Verifies computations against physical count of stock.
- Maintains condition of work area (i.e. free of trash, product
in correct location, etc.). Follows company safety policies and
procedures and encourages other associates to do the same.
- Receives and fills orders or sell supplies, materials, and
products to installers and subcontractors.
- May drive truck to pick up incoming stock or deliver materials
to designated locations or operate forklift or other machinery in
order to complete tasks.
- Performs other duties as assigned. Nature and Scope
- Selects correct processes from clearly prescribed rules, past
practices, or instruction. Seeks advice and guidance on non-routine
or problem areas from supervisor. Deviations from the norm are
cleared by the supervisor.
- Under close supervision, exercises limited latitude/independent
judgment. Work typically involves detailed checks or close review
of output by a senior coworker and/or supervisor.
- None. Work Environment
- Typically located in a comfortable environment but with regular
exposure to factors that may cause noticeable discomfort or a
moderate risk of accident or illness, such as temperature extremes,
moving machinery, loud noises, and fumes.
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds in a physical
environment. Ability to stand for periods of time up to and
exceeding 60 minutes. Ability to make repetitive movements, such as
using a 10-key or calculator, bending, or squatting.
- Typically requires overnight travel less than 10% of the time.
Education and Experience
- HS Diploma or GED strongly preferred. 0-2 years of experience
in area of responsibility. PRID PRID164 Job Locations
US-NC-Morrisville Posted Date 4 days ago (2/11/2021 4:13 PM) Job ID
2021-41658 Business Unit Facilities Maintenance Functional Area
Warehouse Remote Position? No Position Type Part-Time Posting
Location : Postal Code 27560 HD Supply is an Equal Opportunity
Minority/Female/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veteran and
Affirmative Action Employer. HD Supply considers for employment and
hires qualified candidates without regard to age, race, religion,
color, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national
origin, ancestry, citizenship, protected veteran or disability
status or any factor prohibited by law.
Keywords: HD Supply, Cary , Warehouse Associate, Professions , Morrisville, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!