Senior Customer Support Analyst
Company: Trilliant Holdings
Posted on: May 6, 2021
Location Cary (Raleigh-Durham, NC) Position Type Full
Time/Regular Trilliant empowers the energy industry with the only
purpose-built communications platform that enables utilities and
cities to securely and reliably deploy any application on one
powerful network. With the most field-proven, globally compliant
solution in the market, Trilliant empowers you by connecting the
world of things . We empower our employees to deliver on our
commitment to our customers by encouraging passion, accountability,
confidence, and energy for excellence. We invest in our people and
provide opportunities for employees to grow themselves, their
career, and our business. The Customer Support Analyst is
responsible as part of the regional support team to handle,
investigate and resolve customer enquiries and technical issues in
a timely and professional manner through a structured and agreed
methodology and in accordance with contractual service level
agreements. Establishing and maintaining an effective and proactive
approach to Service Management with the customer The Customer
Support Analyst is responsible for :
- Responding to issues within SLA targets.
- Handling Initial review/clarification of the details of each
Incident when it is reported.
- Soliciting further information from the customer, where
necessary, to refine Trilliant s understanding of the issue.
- Undertaking technical analysis of each issue.
- Using specialist product knowledge to provide advice on further
diagnostic procedures that the customer should undertake.
- Communicating with the customer in a clear, courteous and
- Recording all customer communication for each issue in the
- Advising the customer on immediate remedial actions that can be
undertaken to re-establish business as usual service.
- When escalating issues, ensuring that all supporting evidence
has been received and is available to the escalation engineer.
- Alerting the UK Customer Service Manager if an issue is likely
to breach SLA targets.
- Maintaining product knowledge and keep abreast of the content
of forthcoming patches and releases.
- Collaborating with Trilliant team and customer for ideas and
process changes to improve the overall customer experience
- College / University degree in specified discipline, Military
or related training.
- 3-5 years of work experience as a Systems Analyst, Support
Analyst, Customer Support Analyst or Customer Support Engineer
- Strong web application experience including installation,
configuration and troubleshooting skills with knowledge of Spring
- Should have prior experience supporting applications on Linux
(should be familiar with basic Linux commands, services and
utilities), OS installation is a plus.
- Strong understanding of Oracle and SQL Server relational
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are
- Proficiency in Apache web server,Tomcat or WebLogic or
WebSphere,SQL,scriptingJava/J2SE in a Linux OS environmentMicro
services & Docker/Kubernetes/OpenshiftElastic Search
- Understanding fundamentals of network architecture and TCP/IP
- Knowledgeable of ITIL Service Delivery Framework including:
Problem and Issue Management, Issue Classification and
Prioritization and Root Cause Analysis
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working
relationships across the organization with customers, solution
partners and outside consultants
- Strong analytic and problem solving skills including use of
tools, techniques and best practices
- Utilities industry experience and understanding of Smart Grid /
AMI nice to have
- University Degree in Computer Science, Computer Programming,
Computer and Information Technology, Software Engineering or
- Industry certifications such as: MCP, MSSE, MSCA CCNP, CCNA
- Related work experience will also be considered
- Highly motivated and able to work independently towards long
term goals, undertaking personal initiatives to learn and advance
one s own understanding of Trilliant s hardware and software
- Demonstrate a commitment to continuous learning regarding the
installation, configuration and operation of the hardware and
software components that make up an AMI network.
- Have the discipline to capture and record lessons learned from
troubleshooting and support experiences for knowledge transfer to
other staff and the development of knowledgebase material and
- Ability to demonstrate an appropriate sense of urgency when
responding to issues according to defined service level
- Ability to multi-task on various projects with tight deadlines
and to establish mutual agreed upon priorities Associated topics:
accumulate, analyse, analyst, customer service, customer service
analyst, data, report, statistics, support analyst
Keywords: Trilliant Holdings, Cary , Senior Customer Support Analyst, Professions , Cary, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!