Company: Preston Animal Hospital
Posted on: November 17, 2021
As an experienced technician, you will be a key player in
servicing our clients' dental and surgical needs. You'll have the
opportunity to work alongside experienced doctors and to grow in
your profession!Job Duties:
- Check patients into rooms, take patient history, get TPR
- Educate clients on routine annual procedures, common disease
processes, and veterinary products
- Draw blood and place IV catheters
- Restrain both dogs and cats
- Understand basic nursing care
- Handle client cash transactions
- Assist in surgical procedures
- Ability to perform dental procedures
- Calculate drug dosagesJob Requirements:
- At least two solid years of recent experience in a small animal
- Experience in anesthesia, surgery, and dentistry
- Commitment to working within a team environment
- Positive, will-do attitude!
- A desire to grow.
- Strong communication and relationship-building skills
- Proven ability to multi-task in a busy work setting
- Professional demeanor and outgoing personalityIn addition to
joining a wonderful local team, Preston Animal Hospital is part of
Pathway Vet Alliance and proud to offer industry-leading support
for our team members:
- Signing Bonus!
- Competitive compensation
- Health, Vision, Dental, and Life Insurance
- Generous paid parental leave Annual CE Stipend
- 401k w/ employer match
- Annual Paid Time Off
- Additional family & furry care support options, including
veterinary care discounts.
- A team that values collaboration and work-life balanceApply
today! We look forward to hearing from you!#LI-SC1
Keywords: Preston Animal Hospital, Cary , Veterinary Technician, Professions , Morrisville, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!