Diesel Maintenance Tech (B) 1st Shift Fri - Sun- BONUS
Company: Red Classic - Maintenance Mechanic
Posted on: November 19, 2021
The Diesel Maintenance Tech (B) Overview:
1st Shift Friday - Sunday
5:00am - 5:30pm
Apply Now for up to $7500 Sign-on Bonus
Red Classic (RCT) is a subsidiary of Coca-Cola Consolidated, Inc.
(CCCI), the nation's largest Coca-Cola bottler. Our diesel/fleet
mechanics service both RCT and CCCI fleet equipment. This posting
is for our facility in Clayton, NC.
The Diesel Maintenance Tech (B), located in Clayton, NC right
outside of Raleigh, is responsible for repairing and maintaining
all medium to heavy duty customer vehicles and equipment (class 8
semis, reefer trailers and trailers with liftgates) which includes
routinely performing preventative maintenance and corrective
maintenance to ensure efficient vehicle operations. The Diesel
Maintenance Tech (B) will perform job duties independentlywith
little to no supervision & must be equipped with personal tool box.
Diesel Maintenance Tech (B) will also be responsible for coaching
and mentoring Diesel Maintenance Tech (C) employees as needed.
Basic knowledge and understanding of repairing or replacing all
structural, body and mechanic parts of a heavy duty diesel engine.
Must be proficient with brakes, drivelines and mechanical engine
components on diesel truck. Strong electrical experience with the
ability to diagnose & repair all electrical systems, up to and
including emissions and engine components. Must possess basic
computer entry (PC) skills.
* Diesel/automotive trade school diploma (+) 3 years previous
experience in heavy duty diesel engine maintenance or 3-5 years
verifiable experience in heavy duty trailer maintenance.
* DOT Brake/Annual inspector certified.
* Proficient welding and metal fabrication skills.
* Diagnose and repair or replace lights, wiring and GPS tracking
* Diagnose and repair ABS and air brake systems.
* Must complete all required paperwork, adhere to and maintain a
high level of housekeeping.
* Ability to maintain parts inventory process.
* Basic computer skills.
* Basic truck driving skills.
* Operate with minimal supervision.
* Professional/appropriate interaction with internal & external
* Adhere to all Red Classic safety guidelines
* Must be at least 21 years old
* DOT Brake/Annual Inspection certification
* High school diploma or equivalency required
* Class A CDL or ability to obtain with your first 3-6 months
* Clean driving record
* Must have valid driver's license
* No more than two moving violations (e.g. speeding, failure to
yield, failure to stop, violating a traffic signal, etc.) during
the previous three years
* No more than one accident in the previous three years
* No escalated moving violations in the last 7 years
* Competitive pay based on years of experience
* Career Advancement Opportunities
* Uniforms, work boots & safety glasses provided
* Paid Weekly/ Direct Deposit
* Vacation & Holiday Pay
* Annual Safety Bonus Opportunity
* Outstanding Medical/Dental/Vision Benefits
Red Classic is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Keywords: Red Classic - Maintenance Mechanic, Cary , Diesel Maintenance Tech (B) 1st Shift Fri - Sun- BONUS, Professions , Morrisville, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!