Sr Business Analyst
Posted on: November 23, 2021
We currently have an opportunity to help IEM's Accounting and
Finance Department to achieve operational efficiency and
effectiveness by tackling complex projects and helping the
Controller plan and scope several inter-related initiatives.
Looking for someone who is willing to wear multiple hats and work
cross-functionally across the organization to achieve results. Must
be able to lead complex, high-profile projects across multiple
domains of business as well as new business domains. Ability to
manage projects involving multiple integrated systems and internal
and external stakeholders across several departments is key for
this position. Specific Job Duties:
- Collaborating with the Controller and CFO to determine and
prioritize business strategies.
- Attending meetings with the Controller as well as taking
meetings on behalf of the Controller when a schedule conflict
- Providing Controller and various managers within the Accounting
and Finance Department with recommendations and consultation to
- Planning, coordinating, and keeping contents of a meeting
- Working with the Controller and CFO to establish annual,
quarterly, and monthly strategic priorities and facilitating
workflows advancing them.
- Helping Controller prepare for important internal and external
meetings and events.
- Building and maintaining relationships with both internal and
external stakeholders, including company executives, directors,
project managers, customers, and vendors.
- Leading implementation of suggested business improvements that
involve various departments throughout the organization.
- Interacting with the business stakeholders and subject matter
experts in order to understand their problems and needs.
- Reviewing policies and procedures to achieve continuous
improvement while maintaining compliance with internal controls and
- Conducting insightful and data-driven ad-hoc analyses to
investigate ongoing or one-time operational issues. Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Accounting, or
- 5+ years of experience in a fast-paced environment
- Proficiency with Microsoft Products
- Experience in Government Contracting industry and with Deltek
Costpoint is a plus
Keywords: IEM, Cary , Sr Business Analyst, Professions , Morrisville, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!