Line Service Technician / Aircraft Fueler
Company: TAC Air
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Work with private jets!
Do you enjoy working outdoors? Want to work in the aviation
services industry? Interested in a complete benefits package
including medical, dental, vision, paid time off, 401k match and
profit sharing all while making $16.00/hour?
Then you will love being a valued part of our established TAC Air
team where we are proud to say we did not have any layoffs or
furloughs during the pandemic.
As a Line Service Technician in our Morrisville, NC location, you
will work with team members to provide ground support to arriving
and departing aircraft, and customer service for crew members and
TAC Air's mission is to provide exceptional service to every
customer, every day. By doing this, our customers will recognize
TAC Air as the best in the industry. TAC Air believes this level of
service also builds strong customer loyalty, ensuring our continued
success. The environment at TAC Air is one where our teammates
enjoy their work because they have taken responsibility for the
success of the company.
Preference will be given to candidates who have received their
Covid VaccinationsResponsibilitiesLine Service Technician /
Aircraft Refueler Responsibilities
Airline Service Technicians work with team members to provide
ground services support and customer service to arriving/departing
aircraft and crew members.
- Providing ground support and service for air carrier aircraft
safely and efficiently
- Delivering fuels to airline equipment; conducting de-icing as
- Handling of aviation fuels and chemicals, including maintaining
quality control of fuel through various procedures and completing
- Ensuring the accuracy of information through various means of
communication (radio, telephone, electronic, etc.)
- Working closely with all team members and airline personnel to
ensure customer needs are met
- Performing other duties as assignedRequired SkillsLine Service
Technician / Aircraft Refueler Qualifications
We provide extensive aviation safety and customer service training
for Line Service Technicians.
- Ability to see and hear clearly
- Ability to read, comprehend, and speak English clearly
- Ability to climb, twist, bend, crouch, stoop, kneel, and
- Ability to move in tight quarters
- Ability to sit, stand, and walk for extended periods
- Ability to work in all weather conditions as needed
- Ability to regularly push/pull up to 70 pounds
- Ability to regularly lift/move up to 50 poundsOther
- Must possess a valid driver's license
- Ability to operate computer and type effectively
- Ability to write legibly
- Ability to pass drug screen
- Ability to pass criminal history records check and airport
- High school diploma or GEDTAC Air is a 24/7 operation in most
locations and shift differentials may be available. TAC offers top
starting wage and complete benefits package including medical,
dental, vision, paid time off, 401k match and profit sharing. We
also offer bonus opportunities all within a wonderful working
culture! We strive to be the best in the business and seek
candidates who strive to be the best at what they do.
Keywords: TAC Air, Cary , Line Service Technician / Aircraft Fueler, Professions , Morrisville, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!