Applications Systems Analyst Senior - OnBase - IT Business & Revenue Cycle Systems
Company: UNC Health Care Systems
Posted on: June 22, 2022
Become part of an inclusive organization with over 40,000 diverse
employees, whose mission is to improve the health and well-being of
the unique communities we serve.
This position may involve support of various hospitals and health
care systems within the UNC Health Care System, but will be
employed by Rex Hospital, Inc. (this includes, but is not limited
to, for purposes of payroll, health benefits, retirement options,
and applicable policies).
Our OnBase Applications Analysts Sr. serves as a principal resource
for the application. You will work effectively with other members
of the organization's clinical, financial and ISD staff.
You will perform and oversee the following functions:
* Respond to internal business user requests for assistance with
issues related to application functions.
* Troubleshoot and resolve issues in a timely manner with oversight
and coordination with business user team members. Work with vendor
technical consultants for configuration of applications and issue
resolution as needed.
* Assists with the maintenance of OnBase environment servers and
performance of upgrades and patches.
* Administration and management of an on-premise OnBase system,
including Test and Production environments.
* Compose internal documentation that reflects changes made to the
application, with direct oversight from team members. Includes
descriptions of workflows, scripts, system configuration and
design, workview process flow and function.
* Planning for future growth of the system.
To be successful in this role you will have:
* 4 or more years working with a Hyland OnBase System
(administration, design, support, upgrade, integrations)
* OnBase Certified System Administrator (OCSA) preferred
* OnBase Certified Workflow Administrator (OSWA) preferred
* Experience with OnBase in a clinical environment. Strong
understanding ofHIM related workflows, including but not limited
* ROI processing
* Document Corrections / Merges
* Signature Deficiencies
* How OnBase integrates within the various Epic build teams for the
integration to work correctly.
* EPIC integration experience preferred.
* Understanding of integration points and configuration between
OnBase and Epic.
* Confident in supporting the MRM OnBase Unity client.
* Knowledge in HL7 template build and support.
* Build and support barcoding, Front Office Scanning, Advanced
Capture and all modalities of scanning/importing from OnBase to
* Experience with OnBase in non-clinical environment. Understanding
of workflows and integration points including but not limited
* AP Processing - Brainware, Advanced Capture, Lawson Integration
* Human Resources - Capture, processing and Lawson Integration.
* Reporting Dashboards/Report Writing.
* Advanced use of Unity Forms.
* Document Composition
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems
Management or related field (or equivalent combination of
education, training and experience).
No licensure or certification required.
Professional Experience Requirements:
If a Bachelor's degree: Four (4) years of direct experience.
If an Associate's degree: Eight (8) years of direct experience.
If a High School diploma or GED: Twelve (12) years of direct
Knowledge/Skills/and Abilities Requirements:
Excellent analytical and communication skills. Ability to work well
in a team environment. Demonstrated ability to successfully manage
multiple tasks simultaneously. Highly responsive to internal
Legal Employer: NCHEALTH
Entity: Shared Services
Organization Unit: IT Business and Revenue Cycle
Work Type: Full Time
Standard Hours Per Week: 40.00
Work Schedule: Day Job
Location of Job: US:NC:Morrisville
Exempt From Overtime: Exempt: Yes
Keywords: UNC Health Care Systems, Cary , Applications Systems Analyst Senior - OnBase - IT Business & Revenue Cycle Systems, Professions , Morrisville, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!