Local Class B Route Driver
Company: Clean Harbors
Posted on: September 22, 2022
Safety-Kleen Raleigh, NC is looking for a Route Oil Sales and
Service Representative/CDL Truck Driver to join their safety
conscious team! As a Route Oil Sales and Service Representative/CDL
Truck Driver you will be responsible for pick up of waste oil and
anti-freeze with a Class B Tanker Truck at customer locations such
as garages, automotive dealerships, quick change oil companies,
fleet maintenance facilities, bus companies, airports and rental
Why work for Safety-Kleen?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages (Hourly Plus Commission)
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition
- Positive and safe work environments
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one priority by
complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and
acting in a safe manner at all times
- Will operate a Class B Tanker
- Pump out tanks and drums using hoses similar to a heating oil
- Up-sell at customer locations and generate new leads in the
What does it take to work for Safety-Kleen?
- Minimum Class B CDL required
- Ability to obtain Hazmat endorsements required
- Previous route experience preferred
- Ability to use a mobile computer
- Good customer service skills
Wondering what to expect in starting your career with Safety Kleen?
Click Here to view a Day in the Life Video!
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company, has a commitment to
excellence deeply rooted in a strong sense of tradition. Our entire
business model revolves around keeping North American businesses
green. We generate more than $1.2 billion in annual revenue as a
world-class environmental service organization and market leader in
industrial hazardous waste management, parts-cleaning technology,
and oil re-refining. We collect over 200 million gallons of used
motor oil each year and we have the largest re-refinery capacity in
North America allowing us to re-refine more than 150 million
gallons each year.
Every day, we help our customers resolve their waste management
needs and reduce their carbon footprint. PROTECTION. CHOICES.
PEOPLE. MAKE GREEN WORK.™
Join our safety focused team today! To learn more about our
company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit
us at www.safety-kleen.com/careers .
For additional information about driver career opportunities,
please call us at (855) 791-1117.
Clean Harbors is an equal opportunity employer. We do not
discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion,
age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or on the basis
of any other federal, state/provincial or local protected
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company, is a Military &
Veteran friendly company.
Keywords: Clean Harbors, Cary , Local Class B Route Driver, Professions , Cary, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!