Service Desk Analyst
Company: CYNET SYSTEMS
Posted on: January 21, 2023
- Provide hardware / software / network problem diagnosis /
resolution via telephone/email/chat for customers end
- Route problems to internal 2nd and 3rd level IT support
- Coordinate and manage relationships with vendors and support
staff that provide hardware / software / network problem
- Administer and provide User account provisioning.
- Responds to telephone calls, email, instant messages, and
assigned tickets from users; Assign work orders / incidents to
appropriate support teams and follow up until closure.
- Respond to, and diagnose, problems through discussions with
users, including problem recognition, logs, research, isolation,
resolution, and follow-up steps; Provide level 1 remote desktop
support and perform other activities based on SOPs.
- Perform user account management activities.
- Escalate complex problem to appropriate support
- Responsible for activities relating to the evaluation,
analysis, and setup of PC-based software products (e.g., word
- Troubleshoot client software and basic network connectivity
- Identify, evaluate, and prioritize customer problems and
- Participate in on-going training and departmental
- Routine maintenance updates with other IT staff and business
- Provide all required documentation including standards,
configurations, and diagrams.
- Provide knowledge transfer of Service Desk operations.
- Phone support experience necessary.
- Technical Service desk or technical call center experience is
- Disciplined, systematic problem-solving skills
- Windows Operating systems.
- Clients: Windows7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows
- ITSM ticketing tools such as Remedy, Client Service Center,
client Service Center.
- Remote desktop connectivity applications like SMS, Bomgar,
WebEx, Live Meeting, and Windows Native tools.
- MS Office Suite (XP, 2003, 2007): MS-Word, MS-Excel,
MS-PowerPoint, MS-Outlook, MS Project, and MS Visio.
- Internet browsers (e.g., Explorer, Chrome, Firefox).
- VPN and remote dial-in users.
- Support for laptop, desktops, and printers.
- PDA and blackberry support.
- Others: Adobe Acrobat and other common desktop applications
like WinZip, etc.
- Excellent communication and conversation skills (Verbal and
- Good documentation skills.
- Good working knowledge of MS OFFICE.
- Should have good customer handling skills.
- High level of acceptance.
Other Skills / Experience:
- Ability to successfully provide hardware/software/network
problem analysis and resolution support over the phone.
- Ability to integrate as a cross-functional, team player in a
fast-paced environment where all information is shared.
- Ability to learn new information quickly and the willingness to
always do so
- Ability to work flexible hours from time to time to cover for
- Should understand IT Environment and ready to learn new
processes and technologies.
- Customer Focus.
- Technical Expertise.
- Interpersonal Effectiveness.
- Concern for Order and Quality.
Years of Experience:
- Relevant: 2-3 years of experience.
Keywords: CYNET SYSTEMS, Cary , Service Desk Analyst, Professions , Cary, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!