Electrical Engineer Hardware Design
Company: Katalyst Healthcares & Life Sciences
Posted on: March 11, 2023
- BS degree in Electrical Engineering Technology (EET) or
equivalent with 4+ years of relevant experience.
- Strong in the design and development of new products
- Strong knowledge of concepts to proto realization
- Strong knowledge of analog, digital, and mixed-signal
- High-Speed Design Knowledge for DDR3 and Display
- Proficient in Altium, Cadence, and other design tools.
- Knowledge of LVDS, USB, CAN, and Ethernet interfaces.
- Good understanding of PCB, EMI/EMC design
- Understand the criticality of the component and its
- Know the complete product development cycle.
- High-End Processor selection and Linux programming are
- Knowledge of Embedded Software and Architecture C/C++ is
- Identifies technical problems and provides innovative and
- Shares technical knowledge with others on the team
- Uses existing tools and best practices to report and track
product and process metrics
- Informs others proactively about developments or issues that
affect their work, and their ability to meet commitments
- Uses collaborative communication style to negotiate win-win
- Debate constructively and accepts ideas from others
- Tends to be original and value-added in brainstorming
- Generates alternative solutions to problems or
- This role does not have supervisory responsibility
- Proficient in using lab equipment, DMMs, scopes, spectrum
- Provide technical support to technicians for board bring-up,
testing, and debugging activities.
- Proficient in documenting DHF, HRS, and HTD.
- Completes assigned tasks on time with minimal
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work
collaboratively with others in a team environment
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Engineering software,
and Putty or similar SSH clients.
- Experience in the medical device industry is preferred
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Thrives on change and adapts to leader-initiated
- 2+ years working in cross-functional teams consisting of
discipline-specific engineers, or comparable experience
Keywords: Katalyst Healthcares & Life Sciences, Cary , Electrical Engineer Hardware Design, Professions , Cary, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...