Company: Accentuate Staffing
Posted on: March 16, 2023
Accentuate Staffing has an immediate Direct Hire opportunity for an
HRIS Analyst with WorkDay Experience. The HRIS Analyst will be
Responsible for the development, implementation and maintenance of
human resource information systems (HRIS) associated with the
collection, retrieval, accessibility and usage of employee
information for Human Resource department planning and
- Manages projects and process improvement, including applying
change management experience to facilitate movement to new levels
- Takes action that is consistent with available facts,
constraints and probable consequences. Uses these data to build
project plans and ensure adherence to schedule and other
- Utilizes interpersonal skills when working with various
customers and peers to accomplish project goals.
- Recommends process/customer service improvements, innovative
solutions, policy changes and/or major variations from established
policy, which must be approved by appropriate leadership prior to
- Performs system maintenance, including assisting in the review,
testing and implementation of system upgrades or patches.
- Collaborates with functional and technical staff to coordinate
application of upgrade or fix.
- Maintains HRMS system tables. Documents process and
- Provides production support, including researching and
resolving problems, unexpected results or process flaws; performing
scheduled activities; recommending solutions or alternate methods
to meet requirements.
- Generates reports/queries, including writing, maintaining and
supporting a variety of reports or queries utilizing appropriate
- Assists in development of standard reports for ongoing customer
- Helps maintain data integrity in systems by running queries and
- Conducts training, including developing user procedures,
guidelines and documentation. Trains clients on new
- Maintains awareness of current trends in HRMS with a focus on
product and service development, delivery and support, and applying
- Examines trends in information systems training, materials and
- Through classes, reading, CBTs or other mechanisms,
continuously increases both HR knowledge and HRIS application/tools
- Bachelor Degree is preferred
- 3-5 years of hands on experience with WorkDay is
- Manufacturing industry experience is strongly
- Understands and uses qualitative/quantitative measurement and
data collection design principles.
- Uses effective approaches for choosing a course of action or
develops appropriate solutions to issues that arise.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
Keywords: Accentuate Staffing, Cary , HRIS Analyst, Professions , Morrisville, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...