Customer Data Analyst
Company: Accentuate Staffing
Posted on: March 17, 2023
Accentuate Staffing is currently recruiting for a Customer Data
Analyst for an established Medical Device Manufacturer in the RTP
area. This is a hybrid position. The candidate will primarily work
remote but will need to be located in this area to attend
occasional meetings and trainings. The Customer Data Analyst will
initiate, execute, and manage data creation/modification in SAP
while ensuring compliance to data standards, standard operating
procedures, and service level agreements for company. The position
will include use of SAP master data and SAP CRM
- Serve as the data resource specific to data definitions and for
all customer master data.
- Ensure compliance and management of data creation/modification
process. Compliance of data management processes must meet FDA and
- Assist with the data requirements for system test
- Provide guidance and recommendations to business units to
enhance the quality of customer master data.
- Proactively and independently escalate perceived issues related
to metrics and data to appropriate management areas to facilitate
- Collaborate with global peers to ensure data consistency across
- Provide a high level of service to the business units that are
within the agreed service levels requirements.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and
- Minimum of 3 years of data maintenance and 5 years of related
business experience in Manufacturing, customer service, materials
management, or sales/marketing
- SAP/SAP CRM experience
- Proven track record of problem solving and analytical
- Innovative and creative with strong planning and organizational
- Ability to prioritize work. Sense of urgency to meet
- Customer focused and service oriented.
- Ability to effectively communicate with all levels of the
organization and recognize the impact of change to the
- Ability to manage and resolve conflict and gain
- Proven ability to effectively meet goals and complete tasks
from start to finish.
- Strong PC skills required in Excel, Word, Visio, PowerPoint,
and process mapping tools.
Keywords: Accentuate Staffing, Cary , Customer Data Analyst, Professions , Morrisville, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...