ACH Payments Business Analyst
Company: Tanisha Systems
Posted on: March 18, 2023
Location Cary, NC (Day one onsite Hybrid mode of operations -Min
2 days in office)
- Drive workshops with business and IT SMEs to get an
understanding of business priorities and the existing US ACH
- Develop a business aligned roadmap to migrate US ACH processing
from the current legacy system to a recommended target
- Demonstrate strong work ethic and ability to work
independently, as well as in an Agile environment
- 12 15 years of hands on knowledge and experience in core
payments processing domain, for retail and corporate banking
- Strong expertise in US ACH is mandatory, including knowledge of
PEP+; Accreditation from NACHA desirable
- Exposure to other payment schemes such as US Fedwire; TCH RTP.
EU TARGET2; SEPA; SEPAInst. Global SWIFT International payments
- Hands on expertise in at least one leading payments processing
product such as Fundtech GPP, FIS Clear2Pay, Dovetail, Volante etc.
is highly desirable
- Assist in defining the business problem and the business
solution in line with appropriate best practice, governance
standards and methodologies
- Exposure to agile ways of working
- Good understanding of service oriented architecture, including
concepts around API, Micro-Services etc. is highly
- Excellent good oral and written communication skills
Keywords: Tanisha Systems, Cary , ACH Payments Business Analyst, Professions , Cary, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...