Maintenance/Resident Services Technician I
Company: Hawthorne Residential Partners
Posted on: September 12, 2018
Resident Services Technician I ? Hawthorne Residential Partners Us. Hawthorne is home to a team of vibrant apartment professionals united by a mission ? to LIVE IT! every day for our guests and our peers. The LIVE IT! movement is powered by people who believe in leaving others better than we found them. We take action to create memorable experiences. We stay nimble to evolve with an everchanging environment. And, we value integrity as essential. You. As an apartment professional in the Resident Services Technician role, you are key to ensuring our community members have a well-maintained home. Servicing our community involves a few key functions, but not limited to:
- Inspect exterior of the property and remove all trash and litter daily.
- Remove pet waste daily.
- Clean around dumpsters.
- Sweep/blow breezeways and sidewalks.
- Clean gutters on one story buildings.
- Clean areas around mailroom, pool area, fitness area and equipment, laundry room, clubhouse and other common areas to include: trash removal, replace trash bags, vacuum, sweep and mop, clean window and door glass, clean coffee machines, replace paper products, etc.
- Water any areas that are not irrigated, while observing all irrigated areas and reporting any issues (i.e. broken irrigation heads, weeds, etc.).
- Pressure wash buildings, walkways and other areas needed.
- Conduct light check around community and replace breezeway light bulbs as needed.
- Replace air conditioner filters in units.
- Replace smoke detector batteries in units.
- Shovel snow from walkways and parking lots and spread salt/sand in those areas.
- Distribute flyers, communications and letters to resident?s door.
- Light painting of curbs, sign posts and other areas needed.
- Assisting office and Resident Services team with various projects.
- Coordinate with Supervisor on all vacant units and ensuring these units are ?trashed-out? within 24 hours of move-out and thermostat is set at the designated temperature for a vacant unit.
- Follow safety guidelines in accordance with company policy and standards.
- Coordinate grounds keeping objectives with the Supervisor daily.
- Perform, and report all work according to the safety standards of the company, OSHA and health codes. Perform work area clean-up on a weekly basis.
- Promote good public relations with residents, co-workers, and company staff through great ?people? attitude and resident trust. Always display a friendly and courteous attitude towards prospects, residents, vendors and other employees. Maintain professionalism at all times. Attendance is encouraged at all resident events.
- Complete special projects as may be assigned and prioritized by the Community Manager or Resident Services Supervisor.
- Pass initial and required Vision courses by deadlines.
- Constantly observe conditions of apartment property within the community, report and/or initiate action to correct unsafe conditions immediately.
- Be aware of all utility meter cut-offs, apartment and fixture cut-offs and sewer cleanouts.
- Ensure that storage area always remains locked when not in use.
- Complete basic work orders
- Assist Resident Service team with apartment make-ready tasks including lock changes and fixture replacements.
- Assist Resident Service team with pool maintenance. Together. As our partner, you will benefit from programs designed to fulfill your life goals, personally and professionally:
- Career progression program
- Retirement planning
- Comprehensive healthcare plans ? medical, vision, and dental
- Maternity and paternity leave options
- Paid holidays, birthday, and volunteer leave
- Associate discount program
- Health and wellness incentives Making Hawthorne your home means joining a workplace dedicated to creating a space for you to contribute to the company?s success while we contribute to you and your family?s wellbeing. Hawthorne is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Keywords: Hawthorne Residential Partners, Cary , Maintenance/Resident Services Technician I, Professions , Cary, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!