Complex Deal Architect
Posted on: August 14, 2019
What you'll be doing...
The Complex Deal Architect will analyze new enterprise customer
requirements to plan for custom, complex integrated technical
solutions across IT, Network, Security, Voice, and Emerging
Technologies and craft a custom pre-sales solution alongside
technical teams, architects, sales, finance, operations and all
required third party vendors and partners necessary in order to
provide an end-to-end solution for the client. Your role will be to
prepare the business to enable the enterprise customer to
successfully adapt to change and create responsive, flexible
infrastructures, transform their networks, integrate the right
operational platforms, and equip their workforce with collaborative
This position interfaces and interacts frequently with Verizon's
overlay and specialized services sales and support teams. In
addition, individuals in this position will be required to provide
presentations and briefings to senior level executives, participate
in technical customer meetings, support bid and proposal efforts,
and represent the technical solution along with pertinent processes
both internally and externally.
You will partner with the solution team in developing, documenting,
and presenting an integrated solution for complex opportunities
based upon the client's requirements and Verizon's products and
services. In this effort, you will collaborate with all internal
parties to validate all of the solution components including
optimizing costs to meet business case needs specified by client
executive and enterprise architect. You will work with the
transition team to develop the transition plan and design as well
as document the integrated solution to help shape the deal
economics. You will participate in the transitioning of customer
accounts from their existing technology services environment to a
transformed steady state environment.
- Partner with sales and solution teams to assess an opportunity
and develop a win strategy and optimized solution.
- Validate the end-to-end solutions which minimize operational
and financial risks.
- Lead development of end-to-end service management
- Contribute operational knowledge to contract negotiations.
- Be the interface to Verizon Enterprise core support
- Participate in customer facing meetings and presentations
- Participate in due diligence/discovery activities.
- Collaborate with internal and external groups to validate that
all solutions are supportable.
- Identify opportunities to standardize services and reduce
- Validate and determine third party supplier content to close
gaps in delivery of services.
- Collaborate with the transition team on transition
What we're looking for...
You'll need to have:
- Bachelor's degree or four or more years of work
- Six or more years of relevant work experience.
Even better if you have:
- MBA or advanced degree.
- Six or more years in two or more of the following areas:
- Outsourcing solution development and delivery experience,
- Direct service management architecture design, service delivery
or operations experience.
- Costing/pricing and business case development experience.
- Knowledge with WAN, LAN, Security, voice, IT, wireless and IP
- Customer contract negotiations.
- Industry certifications such as ITIL V3 Foundations, CISSP -
Certified Information Security Systems Professional, Cisco CCIE
e.g. R&S, Security & Voice, MCITP - Microsoft Certified IT
Professional (Enterprise), PMI Project Management Professional
- Knowledge of Verizon's products and services, and
identification of those needed from third party suppliers and/or
- Self-motivation and good team development skills.
- Experience serving as an executive interface for internal and
client-facing interactions, including executive level
- Leadership abilities with excellent interpersonal, and written
and verbal communication skills.
When you join Verizon...
You'll have the power to go beyond - doing the work that's
transforming how people, businesses and things connect with each
other. Not only do we provide the fastest and most reliable network
for our customers, but we were first to 5G - a quantum leap in
connectivity. Our connected solutions are making communities
stronger and enabling energy efficiency. Here, you'll have the
ability to make an impact and create positive change. Whether you
think in code, words, pictures or numbers, join our team of the
best and brightest. We offer great pay, amazing benefits and
opportunity to learn and grow in every role. Together we'll go
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our
employees' differences,including race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and
Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Keywords: Verizon, Cary , Complex Deal Architect, Professions , Cary, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!