Materials Handler - Forklift Experience
Posted on: August 15, 2019
Come join our team as a Production Materials Handler in one of our
state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities where you'll be part of a
rich heritage of innovation and progress! Join us in Cary, NC where
we are passionate about the products we make, the people we work
with, and the city we live in.
Want to be a part of The Cheez-It Institute and help in determining
which flavors of Cheez-It are "Ready or Not Ready"? Join our Cary,
NC facility, the home of our Cheez-It since 1921 and recipients of
the State of North Carolina Voluntary Protection Program (VPP) Star
Certification. Come be a part of our knowledgeable work force which
is made of a diverse culture were 48 countries are represented.
Ready to hear about our Square Roots?
HERE'S A TASTE OF WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
- Safety First! - From your first day, you will start training to
get up to speed on following company Safety Rules and Good
Manufacturing Practices. No injuries here!
- Refills included! - You will be responsible for keeping
refilling materials at all of the work stations and removing scrap
from the working area. Let's keep the production floor clean and
- Hop to it! - You will be filling the machine hoppers and
changing the hoppers out as needed. Efficiency is key!
- Let's Get it Done! - You will be responsible for understanding
the different pallet designs as you load and unload materials onto
or off pallets, skids, and or lifting devices. You will be
transporting product by utilizing a walker rider, forklift, hand
lift or pallet jack. Look both ways! Also will be relieving machine
operators as needed.
YOUR RECIPE FOR SUCCESS
- High School Diploma or General Equivalent Degree
- Basic math and computer skills
- Ability to accurately follow written and/or verbal
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
- Willingness and ability to work on weekends, holidays and
- Experience working with forklifts and hand jacks (manual or
- Forklift Certified with slip-sheet proficiency
- Previous experience in warehouse facility and (or) Experience
in a food manufacturing plant
- Experience with voice-command order picking software
It's best to apply today, because job postings can be taken down
and we wouldn't want you to miss this opportunity. To learn more
about what's next, click on one of the links below:
Kellogg Stories and News
THE FINER PRINT
The ability to work a full shift, come to work on time, work
overtime as needed and the ability to work according to the
necessary schedule to meet job requirements with or without
reasonable accommodation is an essential function of this
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, ethnicity, disability, religion, national origin, gender,
gender identity, gender expression, marital status, sexual
orientation, age, protected veteran status, or any other
characteristic protected by law.
Where required by state law and/or city ordinance; this employer
will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if
necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with
information from each new employee's Form I-9 to confirm work
authorization. For additional information, please follow this
GROW With Us.
Keywords: Kellogg's, Cary , Materials Handler - Forklift Experience, Professions , Cary, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!