Company: Met Life
Posted on: October 14, 2019
Job Location: United States : North Carolina : Cary Role Value
Proposition:MetLife is seeking a LeadArchitect to join the
Enterprise Architecture team. The Lead Architect defines and
communicates the system and business capabilities, services,
technologies, quality attributes and design required to implement a
solution which represents an intersection of MetLife s Business,
Information, Application, Governance and Technology domains. The
ideal candidate will have strong technology acumen and can
translate business vision and strategy into effective enterprise
change by creating, communicating and improving the key
requirements, principles and models that describe the enterprise s
future state and enable its evolution.Key Responsibilities:
- Domain expertise in Application/User Security, Operational, and
- Responsible for creating, analyzing and reviewing security
solutions and reference architectures/standards.
- Works closely with application development teams, engineering,
and other Enterprise Architects in validating and implementing
- Collaborates with other architects to ensure integrity of
solutions to reference architectures and standards.
- Leads or participates on matrix team projects as assigned.
Essential Business Experience and Technical Skills:Required:
- Bachelor s degree in Computer Science or related
- Minimum 5 years of related development, engineering,
consultant, and/or architecture experience
- 3-5 years of experience with security architecture including
hands-on knowledge of SAML 2.0, oAuth, OpenID Connect, SSO,
Multi-Factor Authentication, cloud security, etc.
- 2-4 years knowledge with Cloud Computing platforms with
preferred experience in Azure.
- Knowledge of container-based architectures.
- 2-4 years of operational and resiliency architecture and
- Ability to work simultaneously on multiple large, complex
- Broad knowledge of technologies and design patterns
- Demonstrated ability to understand, analyze, and apply abstract
- Demonstrated inter-personal and consultative skills
- Demonstrated oral and written communication skills
- Evidence of effective influencing and negotiating
- 1-2 years of experience in the Content Management space
including Document Management, Workflow/BPM space.
- Demonstrated business acumen especially in insurance and
financial industries and systems.
- Knowledge of multiple architecture disciplines, or an
equivalent combination of education and work experience.At MetLife,
we re leading the global transformation of an industry we ve long
defined. United in purpose, diverse in perspective, we re dedicated
to making a difference in the lives of our customers. MetLife is a
proud equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to
attracting, retaining, and maximizing the performance of a diverse
and inclusive workforce. It is MetLife's policy to ensure equal
employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment based
on race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or
related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, age, disability, national origin, marital or
domestic/civil partnership status, genetic information, citizenship
status, uniformed service member or veteran status, or any other
characteristic protected by law.MetLife maintains a drug-free
workplace.For immediate consideration, click the Apply Now button.
You will be directed to complete an on-line profile. Upon
completion, you will receive an automated confirmation email
verifying you have successfully applied to the job.Requisition #:
111242 Associated topics: .net, application developer, architect,
backend, c/c++, c#, maven, project architect, senior software
developer, software architect
Keywords: Met Life, Cary , Lead Architect, Professions , Cary, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!