Company: Tradesmen International, Inc.
Posted on: November 8, 2019
Description As a Journeyman Carpenter you will construct, erect,
install, and repair structures and fixtures of wood, plywood, metal
studs, and drywall using carpenter's hand tools and power tools
making sure to conform to local building codes. Specific
- Installing foundations, walls, floors, ceilings, and roofs
using materials such as: wood, steel, metal, concrete, plastics,
and composites of multiple materials
- Fitting and installing window frames, doors, door frames, door
hardware, interior and exterior trim using a carpenters level,
plumb bob, and laser levels
- Erecting scaffolding, ladders for assembling structures above
- Studying specifications in blueprints, sketches, or building
plans to prepare project layout and determine dimensions and
- Shaping or cutting materials to specified measurements, using
hand tools, machines, or power saws
- Following established safety rules and regulations and
maintaining a safe and clean environment
- Building or repairing cabinets, doors, frameworks, floors, or
other wooden fixtures used in buildings, using woodworking
machines, hand tools, or power tools
- Assembling and fastening materials to make frameworks or props,
using hand tools and wood screws, nails, dowel pins, or glue
- Removing damaged or defective parts or sections of structures
and repair or replace, using hand tools
- Inspecting ceiling or floor tile, wall coverings, siding,
glass, or woodwork to detect broken or damaged structures
Requirements Simply put, we're not a temp agency and don't just
hire anyone. In fact, we're highly selective, committed to hiring
only those Carpenters that are highly skilled in their trade with
unwavering reliability, strong work ethic, and a desire to be the
best. For this Carpenter position you must have the following.
- Minimum 4 years of experience.
- Ability to confidently troubleshoot.
- Have reliable transportation.
- Able to communicate well.
- Need tools.
- OSHA 10 is a plus** OSHA 10 training provided free of charge.
Interested? Call us at 919-833-8298. Company Details Tradesmen
International, America?s elite skilled labor force, is seeking
experienced Commercial Carpenters to join our team. We are
recognized internationally as a leading source for reliable,
skilled craftsmen with thousands of employees across North America.
With more than 5,000 active clients we have a plenty of great
opportunities for skilled carpenters that want to be the best in
their field. We offer consistent work, top pay, benefits, and
employment opportunities in most major markets throughout North
America. If you are a Journeyman Carpenter with at least 4 years of
experience this is your chance to advance your career! In addition
to consistent work, top pay, and employment opportunities, we
provide a benefits package that is among the best in the industry.
Our comprehensive benefits encourage our employees and their
families to build a lifelong relationship with us.
- Vacation Pay
- Health insurance
- Dental and vision plan
- Prescription drug plan
- Life insurance
- Short-term disability
- 401(k) profit-sharing savings plan
- Incentive programs
- Tool purchase programs Tradesmen International is an EO
employer - M/F/Veteran/Disability Recruiter Name David Lanier
Location US-NC-CARY Req ID 2019-250827 Category Carpenter -
Journeyman Travel No Location US-NC-CARY
Tradesmen International Inc. is one of North America's largest
employers of skilled construction craftsmen.-- We provide
unparalleled growth opportunities for our customers and employees
and focus to provide these craftsmen reliable work, fair
compensation and benefits, opportunities for skill and career
growth as well as safer overall working conditions.
Keywords: Tradesmen International, Inc., Cary , Carpenter, Professions , Cary, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!