Information Technology Technician
Company: CMIT Solutions of Cary-Apex
Posted on: December 2, 2019
CMIT Solutions of Cary-Apex is seeking a level two technician to
work directly with a motivated team of technicians to manage and
maintain the IT networks of many businesses throughout our local
An ideal candidate will be able to manage client networks,
troubleshoot and resolve issues and complete projects, such as
network design and installation, every day. This candidate can
begin immediately and lives at an accessible distance from our
office location near 120 Preston Executive Drive, Cary, NC 27513.
Does this sound like you? See application instructions below!
CMIT Solutions of Cary-Apex is a managed service provider, focused
on serving small to medium size businesses in our local area. Check
out our website at . We believe in a foundation based upon
character and integrity, in passionate commitment to our clients,
dedication to continuous personal and professional growth, devotion
to the family and community, and to doing our work with a spirit of
fun and sense of humor. Come help us grow! Job Responsibilities:
- Provide remote and onsite technical support to our clients
- Diagnose, research and troubleshoot computer system issues,
including operating systems, H/W and S/W, networking, VPN,
connectivity, server, and other network devices/peripherals, both
remotely and onsite.
- Configure and support Active Directory, Firewalls and DNS.
- Install, configure, and support desktops, laptops, virtual
machines, mobile phones, VOIP products, servers, backup systems,
and miscellaneous devices.
- Provide on-call emergency services after business hours,
holidays and weekends as required.
- Respond promptly and professionally to alerts and end-user IT
- Monitor and update Service Desk incident tracking tickets for
purposes of demonstrating compliance with issue response and
resolution, Service Level Agreements, logging daily activities and
- Function as primary point of contact and communication with
customer from assignment of ticket to successful resolution of
issue, including scheduling work and keeping customer aware of work
status and solution progress.
- Responsible for meeting Client Service SLA goals.
- Other duties as assigned
- $1800 - $2000/month.
- Opportunity for challenging work and learning and growth.
- Training opportunities availableQualifications:
- Associate or Bachelor's Degree in IT or related technical
- Associate/intermediate level technical certification(s)
preferred (Comptia A+/ Network+)
- 2 years of IT related technical experience
- An intermediate level of understanding of relevant
technologies, solutions, troubleshooting and support
- Experience troubleshooting Active Directory, TCP/IP networks,
and common PC and Mac applications/operating systems.
- Experience working with WANs, LANs, TCP/IP, Firewalls, Routers,
- Strong knowledge and experience with computer/server H/W and
- Experience with Help Desk issue tracking systems for the
assignment, delegation, and/or resolution of end-user issues.
- Experience using centralized management tools for disk imaging,
installing software packages, patching, and monitoring IT
- Ability to maintain professional communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task, work under pressure, and handle
- Ability to communicate effectively and interact with diverse
- Self-motivated; dependable; passionate about technology
- Enthusiasm for working in a team environment and a desire to
help our customers grow their businesses by serving their IT
needsPHYSICAL DEMANDS: The employee must occasionally lift and/or
move up to 30 pounds. The employee may have to sit at a computer
for long periods of time. (The physical demands described here are
representative of those that must be met by an employee to
successfully perform the essential functions of this
job.)Application process:Submit resume to . We will review your
resume and if found suitable, will conduct a phone interview and a
personal interview. Thank you for your interest!
Keywords: CMIT Solutions of Cary-Apex, Cary , Information Technology Technician, Professions , Cary, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!