Recruiter II - Residential Inbound Sales
Posted on: May 6, 2021
The SpectrumRecruiter II works with Functional Team Leaders and Sr
HR Leader to determine hiring requirements. Partners with hiring
managers to recruit and select qualified candidates. Analyzes
hiring metrics to identify areas of opportunity for improved
quality of hire. Recommends process improvements to reduce time to
fill metric. Align recruitment practices to employment branding.
Ensures compliance with EEO, FCC and AAP requirements.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Works with Senior Leadership and Sr HR Leader to develop
comprehensive recruitment strategy.
- Screens, selects, interviews and evaluates potential candidates
including experienced and campus hires.
- Identifies alternative recruitment methods such as online
recruitment methods, professional organizations, technical programs
and universities to target technically skilled individuals
requiring highly specific industry certifications.
- Ensures compliance with all applicable federal, state, and
local laws related to employment.
- Provides recommendations to HR Leader in determining
recruitment budget to include job fairs, campus events, recruitment
tools and vendor fees.
- Writes and places advertisements and job postings.
- Ensures up-to-date recruitment metrics are maintained and
provided to Senior Leadership on a weekly basis, detailing hiring
activity to include: number of openings, average days open, average
fill days, incumbent, location, business unit, status, etc.
- Identifies opportunities for participation in job fairs, campus
recruiting events and handling employment/agency inquiries.
- Promotes equal opportunity employment by analyzing results of
outreach efforts and modifying recruitment efforts based on those
results. Implements diversity recruitment initiatives and
participates in applicable recruitment conferences and outreach
- Communicates hiring process to manager and trains hiring
managers on BrassRing and EEO/FCC compliance and monitoring
internal compliance with EEO/FCC requirements related to
- Ascertains applicants' qualifications by conducting interviews,
tests, and reference checks, coordinates interview schedule with
hiring manager and conducts intake meetings and feedback
- Maintains accurate and up-to-date recruitment and applicant
- Remains up-to-date on latest recruitment technologies, makes
recommendations on recruitment sourcing initiatives and advises
client groups of latest resources.
- Perform other duties as requested by supervisor.REQUIRED
Skills/Abilities and Knowledge
- Ability to read, write and speak the English language to
communicate with employees, customers, suppliers, in person, on the
phone, and by written communications in a clear, straight-forward,
and professional manner.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of information
- Ability to use personal computer and software applications
(i.e. word processing, spreadsheet, etc.)
- Ability to analyze and interpret data to identify trends
- Knowledge of broadband products and services
- Strong Knowledge of recruitment trends and technologies
- Strong Knowledge of staffing and employment
- Bachelor's degree in human resources or related field, or
equivalent experienceRelated Work Experience
- 5-10 years recruiting/staffing experiencePREFERRED
Related Work Experience
- Experience in Brass Ring
- High volume recruitment experience
- Corporate recruitment experience
- Experience recruiting in relevant area, at all levels up to and
including VPWORKING CONDITIONS
- Office environment
- Travel as required
For more information on Spectrum's benefits, please click .
Keywords: SPECTRUM, Cary , Recruiter II - Residential Inbound Sales, Sales , Morrisville, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!