BDC Representative/ Call Center Agent/ Part Time
Company: Hendrick Automotive Group
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Hendrick Buick GMC Cadillac (Cary)Location: 115 Team Hendrick
Way, Cary, North Carolina 27511Summary: Primarily responsible for
answering all Inbound Service Calls for 13 Hendrick Dealerships.
Also outbound calls required for Dealer Service Customer Retention.
-Chevrolet or Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Ram experience a plus.
Previous Dealership experience helpful but not required. This is a
Call Center position. Supervisory Responsibilities: - This job has
no direct supervisory responsibilities.Essential Duties and
Responsibilities include the following:
- Answer all incoming phone calls according to a proven, pre-set
script, and schedule a service appointment.
- Log all customer comments into Dealership Management
- Confirm scheduled appointments with future customers.
- Post scheduled appointments in tracking software.
- Re-schedule "no-show" customer appointments.
- Follow-up with service department to determine if the
appointment was kept and what the outcome was. - Schedule future
contact as needed.
- Maintain and update customer changes in database.
- Contact current customer base on current marketing
- Respond to customer website request (internet inquiries).
- Contact internet clients via e-mail and phone to schedule a
sales or service appointment.
- Notify necessary departments to inform of appointments set.
- Forward any customer concerns to the correct department Manager
- Maintains CSI at or above Company standards
- Maintains an organized, clean and safe work area
- Participates in required training
- Follows Safeguards rules and regulations.
- Demonstrates the Company's Core Values
- Maintains accurate timekeeping record in timekeeping
- Complies with Company policies and procedures
- Observes all Federal, State, Local and Company safety rules and
regulations in the performance of duties.
- Other duties as assignedQualifications:To perform this job
successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential
duty satisfactorily. - The requirements listed below are
representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
medical conditions to perform the essential functions.Desired
Education:o - -GED--- - -High School Diplomao - -Associate Degreeo
- -Bachelor Degreeo - -Master Degreeo - -Doctorate DegreeField of
Study/Work Experience:o - -Accountingo - -Automotiveo - -Businesso
- -Information TechnologyDesired Work Experience:--- - - -up to 1
yearo - -3-5 yearso - -5+ yearsEducation/Work Experience:Previous
customer service and/or business development experience. - Ability
to deliver superior customer satisfaction.Certificates and
Licenses:o -Valid Driver's LicenseComputer Skills:Intermediate
knowledge of Microsoft Office products. - Intermediate ability and
knowledge of Dealership Management System and additional software
programs to support operations.Communication Skills:Ability to
understand and follow instructions. Ability to communicate
effectively with customers and companypersonnel. Strong
interpersonal and skills.Attendance Expectations:The position
requires regular and predictable attendance. - Scheduled shifts may
include evening hours, weekends, and holidays.Physical
Demands:While performing the duties of this job, the employee is
regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is frequently
required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel.Environment
Demands:Duties are performed primarily in the Business Development
Center. - Work involves continuous contact and interaction with
customers and dealership personnel. - Work includes movement around
dealership facilities. -Verbal and Writing Ability:Ability to read
and comprehend instructions, correspondence, and memos. - Ability
to receive and communicate with customers courteously, efficiently,
and professionally.Math Ability:Ability to add, subtract, multiply
and divide.Reasoning Ability:Ability to apply common sense
understanding to carry out instructions. - Ability to deal with
standardized situations.Core Values:To perform the job
successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following Core
Values:Servant LeadershipServant Leaders consciously put the needs
of others before their own, because to serve people is to value
them.Teamwork through Trust & RespectDiversity is strength, and
when we trust and respect one another we can work as a team to
achieve at a high level.IntegrityBeing honest and transparent with
people, in an effort to do the right thing within the letter and
spirit of the law, drives every action we take and every decision
we make.Commitment to Customer EnthusiasmEvery day we recommit
ourselves to the customer experience, and we are empowered to
exceed the expectations of our customers.Passion for
WinningHendrick's tradition of winning is based on the idea of
striving to be the best, not the biggest, and is therefore defined
by how we treat our people.Accountability at All LevelsTaking
ownership of our actions and our decisions allows us to grow as
individuals, and support each other as a team.Commitment to
Continuous ImprovementEvery day we soften our hearts as well as our
egos, in order to seek out and improve upon areas of opportunity
within ourselves and our team.This job description in no way states
or implies that these are the only duties and responsibilities to
be performed by this employee. - The employee will be required to
follow any other instructions and to perform any other duties and
responsibilities upon the request of a supervisor. - This job
description is subject to revision at the discretion of the
company.#CBHendrick Automotive Group is an Equal Opportunity
employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with
disabilities are encouraged to apply. For more information
regarding the EEOC, please visit .
Keywords: Hendrick Automotive Group, Cary , BDC Representative/ Call Center Agent/ Part Time, Sales , Cary, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!