MSP Senior Sales Executive
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Overview:N-able is seeking a Sales Executive to come join us on
our exciting journey of growth! Our vision is to enable the digital
evolution of small and medium size businesses. We believe that by
putting our People, Partners and Products first that we will be
able to continue the growth of our business.Responsibilities:
- Develop and apply thorough understanding of N-able products,
sales methodology, and processes to retire assigned quota via
growth of assigned territory through prospecting, ownership of a
sales pipeline, and collaboration with Sales Leadership.
- Demonstrate well-rounded dedication to multi-product sales,
attaching other N-able products to prospective customers.
- Well versed in SFDC, ensuring accurate and timely forecasts, as
well as opportunity updates for management visibility into the
- Thorough ability to perform product presentations to prospects,
focusing on selling/positioning N-able solutions
- Account Engagement - Establishes a strong understanding of the
account, including the position of partners and competitors, and
leverages initial or existing relationships to obtain access to
meetings with decision makers.
- Competitive Selling - Can differentiate N-able solutions from
competitor solutions when addressing defined, short-term/tactical
projects or specific tactical needs
- Consultative Selling - Knows when to speak and when to listen
to the customer/partner. Is adept at learning the
customer/partner's language. Their sales pitch starts with the
N-able solution set and shows how it can help the
customer/partner's unique and specific challenges.
- Opportunity Management - Applies their understanding of
customer buying process and develops; documents; and executes
opportunity plans for both transactional and complex sales.
Orchestrating Resources - Recognizes and capitalizes on
opportunities to engage specialty resources, partner resources
and/or cross-functional support to help close sales deals.
- Pipeline Development and Management - Proactively prospects
within assigned accounts in pursuit of opportunities and new
relationships. Has the capacity and experience to manage and/or
develop midsized opportunities that may be over one quarter out.
Short term forecasts are consistently accurate.
- Product Knowledge - Detailed understanding of the positioning
and business value of their assign area of focus within the N-able
portfolio of products.Qualifications:
- Proven ability to succeed on a team in a quickly
growing/evolving sales environment.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate technical and business
concepts via telephone and web based presentations Ability to
identify new and existing opportunities through sales
- Proven self-starter with motivation and the ability to manage
multiple tasks, project leadership and/or participation and
- Strong organization and time management skills to manage
multiple responsibilities efficiently.
- Solid demonstrated knowledge of products and solutions with
growing ability to identify customer business challenges and
position the value proposition of N-able Solutions.
- History of successful target attainment and Key Performance
Indicators (KPIs) in previous Inside Sales roles
- Use of applied advanced knowledge of pipeline and opportunity
management in SFDC and other reporting tools
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Expert knowledge of MS Outlook and advanced knowledge of MS
Office Suite and functional computer use
- Demonstrated commitment to refining and improving prospecting
Keywords: N-able, Cary , MSP Senior Sales Executive, Sales , Morrisville, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!