Company: Precision Walls, Inc.
Posted on: January 15, 2022
As one of the nation's premier wall and ceiling specialty
contractors, Precision Walls, Inc. offers you an opportunity to
join our team. We are seeking an experienced Purchasing Agent in
our Cary, NC office.
Position Overview: As a Purchasing Agent this person's primary
responsibility will be to support the Branch's efforts with
selection of vendors, order entry and placement, pricing
continuity, and all other procurement needs of that project. The
Purchasing Agent becomes the Branches' support on product
knowledge, product specification compliance, current market
pricing, manufacturer options and supplier options available in the
market. The Purchasing Agent aids the Branch in inventory
responsibilities and is tasked with maintaining a lean, just in
time, inventory balance at the Branch. Other procurement needs of
the Branch include purchasing PPE items and rental lift
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
* Purchase Order data entry into the company's operating
* Vendor interaction including; Dealers, Suppliers, Manufacturers',
Sales Reps, etc.
* Material sourcing and procurement
* Large Job material buyouts
* Maintaining and administrating quoted job pricing
* Maintaining accurate records and files
* Assist in material specification compliance
* Offer competitive alternative material sourcing
* Aid Estimating with future job quote pricing
* Provide material support for Project Managers and the field
* Perform all other duties as assigned
* Minimum of two (3) years experience in purchasing
* Ability to build new, and maintain existing, client relationships
that will drive the sales of the specialty product group
* Possess excellent written and verbal skills.
* Be capable of working both independently and in a team
* Paid Time Off (PTO)
* Retirement Plans
* 401K Savings Plan
* Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
* Health Plan
* Dental Plan
* Vision Plan
* Flexible Expending Account for healthcare
* Long and Short Term Disability
* Life Insurance
* Advancement and growth opportunities
* Performance bonuses (Incentive program)
At Precision Walls, Inc. our Company has a track record of hiring,
developing, and promoting quality performers of excellent
character. We offer our employees competitive wages, a fun TEAM
working environment, career growth and advancement opportunities.
Our Company invests in each employee to provide them with the
resources to succeed, make a difference, and transform their
careers. We do more than help build buildings, we help our
employees build their own successful futures!
100% Employee Owned
As an employee-owned company, we are passionate and dedicated to
working like owners and as a team to enhance the success of the
company. We are proud to be able to share in the benefits of our
success through our ESOP program.
We must ensure that no applicant for employment or employee of the
EEOC is denied equal opportunity because of race, color, religion,
sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy, status as a
parent, national origin, age, disability (physical or mental),
family medical history or genetic information, political
affiliation, military service, or other non-merit based factors.
These protections extend to all management practices and decisions,
including recruitment and hiring practices, appraisal systems,
promotions, training, and career development programs.
Military Friendly Employer
We value the knowledge, skills and abilities you acquired in the
military. Whether you are an active serve member transitioning or a
military spouse, we want you to consider a rewarding career.
Keywords: Precision Walls, Inc., Cary , Purchasing Agent, Sales , Cary, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!