Packaging Sales Director
Company: Mac Papers and Packaging,
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Job DescriptionResponsible for the managing and performance of
the packaging segment, its growth and sales personnel as well as
serving as a resource and liaison with Marketing and Operations
teams, to achieve customer satisfaction, productivity and economic
goals. This position covers the Raleigh, Greensboro and Columbia,
SC markets.This job description is intended to describe the general
nature, complexity and level of work to be performed by employees
assigned to this position, and is not to be construed as an
exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties and/or skills required.
It does not prescribe or restrict the work that may be assigned.
Furthermore, this does not establish a contract for employment and
is subject to change at the discretion of the
- Manage, develop and drive profitable sales growth and margins
supporting company's strategies and initiatives.
- Develop and maintain productive relationships with customers,
branch personnel and headquarters personnel.
- Build and develop strategic relationships with packaging
- Review and analyze sales personnel performance results and take
corrective and/or training & development actions as needed.
- Drive packaging initiatives as set by Corporate.
- Actively recruit, attract and obtain packaging account managers
to solidify growth.
- Manage segment's account receivables working with credit
- Provide leadership, building a team environment to accomplish
- Other related duties as required.Requirements:
- Minimum 3 years in sales management / leadership role in
packaging or similar industry.
- Minimum 5 years of sales experience in packaging distribution
or similar industry.
- Strong communication and technical skills – verbal and written
- Thorough knowledge of packaging suppliers and products.
- Proven leadership and management skills.
- Strategic thinking with excellent organizational skills.
- Experience in managing budgets and expenses.
- Proven track record of growing a successful packaging
- Proficient in Office Works
- College degree or relevant packaging management
experience.Working Conditions & Physical Requirements:The physical
and mental demands described here are representative of those that
must be met by employees to successfully perform the essential
functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to
enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
- Regularly required to sit, walk and stand; talk or hear, both
in person and by telephone; use hands repetitively to type, handle,
or feel; operate standard office equipment; reach with hands and
arms; and lift up to 25 lbs.
- Specific vision requirements include close vision, distance
vision and the ability to adjust focus.
- Must have a valid driver license and be able to drive repeated
throughout the work day including stopping and entering/exiting
various customer establishments.Mental Demands
- Regularly required to use written and oral communication
skills; read and interpret data, information and documents; analyze
and solve non-routine and complex problems; use math and
mathematical reasoning; learn and apply new information or skills;
perform highly detailed and multiple concurrent tasks; work under
intensive deadlines with frequent interruptions; interaction with
managers, staff and customers required.Work Environment
- Employees work under typical office conditions, but due to
travel/driving responsibilities will be exposed to weather and
typical driving conditions.Mac Papers, Inc. is an equal opportunity
employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race,
gender, disability or protected veteran status. EOE
Keywords: Mac Papers and Packaging,, Cary , Packaging Sales Director, Sales , Morrisville, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!