Supervisor, Outside Sales
Posted on: September 22, 2022
"Average target compensation of $100K + uncapped incentives"
Supervise the daily operations of a geographically assigned sales
team that sells to our residential customers offering best-in-class
services and supporting goals of soliciting new prospective
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Actively and consistently support all efforts to simplify and
enhance the customer experience.
- Responsible for meeting and exceeding budgeted headcount and
- A charismatic and enthusiastic leader with skill and experience
in creating excitement and energy, building and leading teams, and
developing skills in others.
- Strong project management skills and the ability to prioritize
multiple tasks and initiatives in a fast-paced environment.
- Recruit, interview, hire, and train Residential Connectivity
- Set clear expectations and hold employees accountable when
expectations are not met in a consistent and fair manner.
- Possess the knowledge and expertise to lead, guide, and develop
Residential Connectivity Sales Specialists in their role.
- Identify knowledge and training gaps within the Residential
Connectivity Sales Specialist team and develop plans to address
- Be familiar with reporting and analytics necessary to drive and
support business decisions.
- Collaborate with other departments and support teams to achieve
goals and objectives.
- Work allocated will consist of approximately 60% fieldwork and
40% office work.
- Coach to and follow Charter's Sales Process.
- Communicate territory assignments to Residential Connectivity
- Monitor the payroll process and ensure timely and accurate
approval of all commission payments.
- Handle employee relation issues, including performance
appraisals, coaching, and training.
- Completes administrative tasks related to all sales activities
and ensures their team does the same.
- Has a detailed understanding of Charters product offerings and
value proposition in the markets they sell in.
- Maintains current, in-depth knowledge of the marketplace,
including competition, and ensures relationships with customers,
business partners, and co-workers are positive and
- Prepares reports as needed.
- Perform other duties as requested by leadership. REQUIRED
Required Skills/Abilities and Knowledge
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand the English
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational
- Possess strong technical and computer skills
- Ability to travel (including during inclement weather) to and
from assigned territories and company facilities using a reliable
- Ability to work outside for extended periods in any season
and/or during inclement weather
- Familiarity with computer operating systems, a myriad of
consumer and commercial communications devices (e.g., PDAs,
smartphones, routers, modems, converters, and wireless devices),
and computer software applications
- Must be able to work non-traditional work hours such as
evenings and weekends
- Valid driver's license, satisfactory driving record within
Company required standards, and auto insurance
- Ability to complete documentation accurately. Required
Bachelor's degree in business or marketing, or equivalent work
Required Related Work Experience and Number of Years
2+ years of Outside Sales or related work experience.
Preferred Skills/Abilities and Knowledge
Knowledge of Direct Sales practices
Experience with consumer education of products and services
Knowledge of cable or telecommunications services
Preferred Related Work Experience and Number of Years
Sales Supervisory experience preferred - 0.5+
Field and Office environment
Outside field environment with exposure to inclement weather
Travel as required
Keywords: SPECTRUM, Cary , Supervisor, Outside Sales, Sales , Cary, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!