Sales Manager, Biosolids and Bioenergy Systems
Company: Veolia North America
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Company DescriptionThe Veolia group aims to be the benchmark
company for ecological transformation. The Group designs and
provides game-changing solutions that are both useful and practical
for water, waste and energy management. Through its three
complementary business activities, Veolia helps to develop access
to resources, preserve available resources, and replenish them. In
2020, the Veolia group supplied 95 million people with drinking
water and 62 million people with wastewater service, produced
nearly 43 million megawatt hours of energy and treated 47 million
metric tons of waste. Veolia Environnement (listed on Paris
Euronext: VIE) recorded consolidated revenue of ---26.010 billion
in 2020. Job DescriptionVeolia Water Technologies is seeking a
Sales Manager for our Biosolids and Bioenergy Systems and will
report to the Cary, NC office. This position will promote, expand,
maintain and implement all aspects of our Biosolids and Bioenergy
technologies which includes Biosolids drying, CHP, and
Co-digestion.Responsibilities for this position will include (but
not be limited to):
- Accountability for overall performance of sales activities to
achieve municipal goals for booked orders and gross margin.
- Achieve or exceed sales volume of the products through
technical sales support of existing representative network and
interaction with existing Regional Product Manager staff.
- Visiting and coordinating the activities of the representative
sales force, direct sales calls on consulting engineers and end
- Work closely with and provide necessary tools to external sales
representatives to ensure that sales goals are met for the
- Developing and expanding new business opportunities for the
- Qualifying and follow-up of all sales leads.
- Training representatives in the use and advantages of the
- Develop and maintain relationships with Representatives,
consulting engineers and customers.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual sales forecasts as
- Formulates product sales forecast and sales strategies.
- Provide support for project bid packages with product managers
and process engineers to ensure compliance.
- Conducts project risk analysis.
- Develops product line via cost reductions, new market
development, and innovations.
- Improve product design and profitability.
- Plan Global US municipal sales strategies.
- Furnish sales tools to Reps
- Establish market price points and maintains competitive
- Reviews pilot data.
- Responsible for improving product and product profitability by
supporting engineering efforts.QualificationsThe ideal candidate
will have a minimum of 5 years of experience in the application and
sale of equipment in the water or wastewater treatment industry
with experience in biosolids treatment. A Bachelor of Science
Degree is required for this position, preferably in an engineering
discipline. Candidate should possess a high degree of technical
competence in wastewater treatment design along with exceptional
communications skills (oral and written). Additionally the
candidate needs an intimate understanding of the buying influences
and purchasing protocol in the municipal market. Travel will be
approximately 40%. We offer a competitive compensation and benefits
package, along with a dynamic work environment. We offer
challenging projects and training to ensure your success.Veolia
Water Technologies is an industry leader in providing water and
wastewater solutions to industrial and municipal customers. Veolia
provides water services through public-private partnerships and
industrial outsourcing agreements and is comprised of the top water
professionals in every corner of the globe. Our parent company,
Veolia Environment (VE), is a world leader in environmental
services. EOE/AA-M/F/D/VAdditional InformationVeolia offers
competitive compensation and benefits working in a dynamic
environment with challenging projects and training provided to
ensure your success.Veolia is an equal opportunity employer. All
qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender
identity, age, national origin, disability status, protected
veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: Veolia North America, Cary , Sales Manager, Biosolids and Bioenergy Systems, Sales , Cary, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!