Senior Solutions Sales Specialist - 5G MEC Transformation
Posted on: March 18, 2023
When you join Verizon Verizon is one of the world's leading
providers of technology and communications services, transforming
the way we connect across the globe. We're a diverse network of
people driven by our shared ambition to shape a better future.
Here, we have the ability to learn and grow at the speed of
technology, and the space to create within every role. Together, we
are moving the world forward - and you can too. Dream it. Build it.
Do it here.What you'll be doing... In your role as a 5G MEC
solutions specialist, you'll be working with global enterprise and
public sector organizations to create, build, and deliver industry
driven 5G/Edge driven value streams to unlock customer
- Driving enterprise business transformation selling and the
technologies associated with such a solution, including ERP
software, 5G, private networks, edge compute, professional, and
- Leveraging an outcome driven approach by looking at industry
pain points, client challenges and laying out new innovative
solutions that tie the relevance of 5G / MEC and ecosystem driven
- Translating the customer's needs into a business case that
makes sense for the client to realize the transformation
- Taking part in opportunity qualification / validation,
responsible to develop an account close plan in partnership with
VBG's global sales force, to ensure successful and timely win
(e.g., meeting management, aligning stakeholders, management of
deliverables, and objectives).
- Driving account / opportunity close plan managing the timely
execution of milestones and timelines.
- Partnering with sales and other stakeholders to identify, and
resolve any obstacles/ challenges to drive timely execution and
achieve deal progression and closure.Multi Locations:This position
can be located in other valid Verizon domestic Hub locations.
Where you'll be working...This hybrid role will have a defined work
location that includes work from home and assigned office days as
set by the manager.What we're looking for... This is primarily a
partner and customer-facing solution sales role, and as such you
will require excellent sales and relationship management skills
with a proven track record in developing trusted business
relationships with decision makers up to boardroom/C-level.You'll
need to have:
- Bachelor's degree or four or more years of work
- Six or more years of relevant work experience.
- Experience in a sales quota carrying position.
- Experience in transformational ICT sales (e.g., software
defined networking, unified communications, managed network
services, cloud services and digital security). Private 5G network
deployment, edge use cases, manage services.
- Experience selling to enterprise and global customers.
- Willingness to travel up to approximately 25% of the time.
- A valid driver's license.Even better if you have one or more of
- A degree.
- Good interpersonal and client-facing skills.
- Good analytical skills.
- Ability to work across a matrix of internal and external
partners, including Verizon's Systems Integrator and Cloud partner
- Ability to translate the impacts of edge related use cases into
meaningful client transformation activities, and own the
progression and deal closure plans.
- Knowledge of business development lifecycles and associated
best practice methodology.
- Knowledge of detail orientation.
- Knowledge of entrepreneurial spirit or background.
- Ability to understand the changing dynamics of a client
opportunity and the teams that are required to win the
- Ability to bring these teams together and drive a productive,
collaborative and successful account/opportunity execution
- Ability to influence and motivate others to achieve timely
success and associated milestones.If Verizon and this role sound
like a fit for you, we encourage you to apply even if you don't
meet every "even better" qualification listed above.Notice(s)
Verizon will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories
in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco
Fair Chance Ordinance.Equal Employment Opportunity We're proud to
be an equal opportunity employer - and celebrate our employees'
differences, including race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and
Veteran status. At Verizon, we know that diversity makes us
stronger. We are committed to a collaborative, inclusive
environment that encourages authenticity and fosters a sense of
belonging. We strive for everyone to feel valued, connected, and
empowered to reach their potential and contribute their best. Check
out our page to learn more.
Keywords: Verizon, Cary , Senior Solutions Sales Specialist - 5G MEC Transformation, Sales , Cary, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...