Business Customer Service Representative
Company: Verizon Wireless
Posted on: October 10, 2018
What you'll be doing... You'll be combining your natural ability to solve issues with your desire to help our customers. As a member of our Business Operations team, you'll be the expert providing post sale account support to our Wireless business sales customers. Your role will be critical in diagnosing and troubleshooting account issues while educating customers on our self-service tools and products. Whether it's in person or over the phone, you'll provide a first-class customer experience again and again.
- Creating account profiles and entering orders for new and existing customers.
- Processing Purchase Orders for government customers.
- Partnering with internal departments to ensure customer orders are processed accurately and timely.
- Researching and resolving customer billing inquiries and discrepancies and communicating results to our customers.
- Delivering training on self-service tools and products to customers.
- Performing account analysis and creating reports for customers on usage, pricing and competitive comparisons.
- Interacting with various stakeholders at different levels within the organization. This position is located at the Center of Excellence at 6400 Weston Pkwy, and will be performing virtual responsibilities. What we're looking for... You thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment where it's all about multi-tasking to get the job done. You are positive and professional with a focus on solving problems through researching and diagnosing issues and leveraging resources in order to resolve customer accounts. You relate well to all kinds of people, listen attentively, and can hone in on the most important issues. You'll need to have:
- Bachelor's degree or one or more years of work experience.
- Knowledge of Excel including pivot tables, basic formulas and charts.
- Technical sales support or customer service experience. Even better if you have:
- Demonstrated strong organizational, project management and reporting skills.
- Experience handling and prioritizing multiple projects
- A project management certification.
- Technical training experience When you join Verizon... You'll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America's fastest and most reliable network, we're leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we're about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon. Equal Employment Opportunity We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences,including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Keywords: Verizon Wireless, Cary , Business Customer Service Representative, Sales , Cary, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!