Real Estate Agent (Luxury Properties)
Company: Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Carolinas Realty
Posted on: March 15, 2019
Job Description Real Estate Agents catering to luxury properties are a special breed. Due to the high stakes nature of luxury property sales, market expertise and perfect customer service are essential. Luxury property sales are steadily climbing, therefore the demand for competent, proactive, and personable Real Estate agents specializing in luxury properties is similarly increasing.The Luxury Real Estate Agent position is best suited to competent, intense, and charismatic individuals. Agents who aggressively seek to improve their administrative and customer service skills tend to have success in the current industry.
- Communicate with customers using various media platforms.
- Teach and educate customers on the current real estate market.
- Inform customers about contracts and terms of sale.
- Use computer technology to manage a network of customers and properties.
- Assist clients with financial decisions concerning real estate.
- Connect with customers on a personal level to provide a custom tailored buying/selling experience. Regulatory Notice. To work as a real estate agent (and be qualified for this position) you must have (or obtain) a real estate license. Like getting a driver's license, state authorized training/testing is required to get certified. Third-party educational institutions provide this fee-based training to the general public.
About Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Carolinas Realty At Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Carolinas Realty, our future has never been brighter. Our brand is inspired by world renowned Berkshire Hathaway Inc. and our vision is crystal clear: to be the best recognized and most highly respected homeownership services brand in the U.S. and across the world. In this office, our people work tirelessly to ensure that our sales associates can effectively help clients achieve their goals. Because in this business, nothing is accomplished alone; success is something we all contribute to.
All of our Managing Brokers are graduates of the Integrity Coaching training provided by Integrity Solutions, which means they are equipped to support you in exceeding expectations for service and professionalism in everything you do. We offer free, in-house training including Foundations for Success, New Agent Training, Pathways to Success, and Continuing Education plus online Real Estate Training by David Knox. We also have an in-house, full-time trainer who has over 20 years of experience in the real estate business.
Our Equal Opportunity Promise
We are committed to fair hiring practices and operate as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sexual orientation, age, marital status, religion, or nation of origin. We pride ourselves as being exceptional leaders and members of our community and we're committed to treating all our potential employees with the same level of care and respect.
Industry Real Estate
Associated topics: agent, house, housing, real estate broker, real estate courier, resident, residential, residential leasing agent, residential property leasing agent, salesperson
Keywords: Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Carolinas Realty, Cary , Real Estate Agent (Luxury Properties), Sales , Cary, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!