SAS Global Sales Academy Associate Account Executive - Chile
Company: SAS Institute
Posted on: April 15, 2019
SAS Global Sales Academy Associate Account Executive - USA /
The SAS Global Sales Academy is an 18-week sales training program
that prepares participants for a career as a SAS Account Executive.
The program provides training in SAS' core technology, sales skills
and methodology, product sales and positioning, and business
practices, and equips trainees with the necessary skills to succeed
in the field.
Candidates hired for this position will participate in the training
program at SAS' global headquarters in Cary, NC (USA) beginning
Upon completion of the sales training program, you will work as an
Associate Account Executive. You will be responsible for
identifying customers business needs and articulating how SAS
solutions can address those needs to prospective and current
As an Associate Account Executive, you will:
* Create and uncover sales opportunities in both new and existing
customer accounts through well-planned demand generation efforts
including cold calling and other prospecting techniques to generate
customer interest and provide a targeted value proposition.
* Research marketing goals and objectives, SAS applications,
supported hardware platforms, marketing and business trends, and
industry knowledge to assess account needs and develop sales
* Implement aspects of territory and account management and
development including qualifying, forecasting, and pipeline
management of sales opportunities within your
* Close software sales and achieve assigned software revenue
* Bachelor's or Master's degree from an accredited university,
preferably in Sales, Business, Management Information Systems,
Marketing, or a related field of study.
* Internship experience or academic projects in sales, marketing,
or information systems.
* Candidates must be willing to relocate to come to Cary, NC for 18
weeks of training.
* After completion of training program, candidates will relocate to
the agreed upon US location.
* Candidates must have the ability to travel as business needs
* Minimum GPA of 3.0 or equivalent.
* Ability to speak fluent English and Spanish
* Excellent communication, analytical, problem solving and
* Ability to work and learn independently and as part of a
* Skilled in public speaking and/or presenting topics in front of
different types of audiences.
* Self-motivated and able to work under pressure.
* Entry level knowledge of sales techniques.
* Ability to understand customer pain points and recommend SAS
products/solutions that address those areas.
* Ability to discuss key industry issues at multiple levels within
* This is an entry-level position.
* Must not have completed another sales program from another
* To qualify, applicants must have graduated from their University
within the 2-3 years. Must be either a local citizen or permanent
* Applications reviewed on a rolling basis.
* Video interviews February - April.
* On Site Interviews March-April.
To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the
United States, and should not require, now or in the future,
sponsorship for employment visa status. SAS is an equal opportunity
employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national
origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other
characteristic protected by law. The level of this position will be
determined based on the applicant's education, skills and
experience. Resumes may be considered in the order they are
received. SAS employees performing certain job functions may
require access to technology or software subject to export or
import regulations. To comply with these regulations, SAS may
obtain nationality or citizenship information from applicants for
employment. SAS collects this information solely for trade law
compliance purposes and does not use it to discriminate unfairly in
the hiring process.
SAS is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants are
considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion,
gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin,
disability status, protected veteran status or any other
characteristic protected by law. Read more: Equal Employment
Opportunity is the Law (PDF). Also view the supplement EEO is the
Law (PDF), and the notice Pay Transparency (PDF).
Keywords: SAS Institute, Cary , SAS Global Sales Academy Associate Account Executive - Chile, Sales , Cary, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!